Leirvik .... giggle wars :)

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe fg Albs Vs Me was funny... took lots of you to kill me

/salute me next time!

Fluffles XD

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah give some old classes or gimpclasses back to RvR , much more fun than the constant Vamp and Warlock zergs were seeing :(

I even managed to get more Deathblows than Deaths on my feckin Necro last night in Leirvik too lolz, and they r gimp. Bravo to u dude, bring some more old classes too with ya, they much more fun imo :D

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Aye new toons are so easy mode... either Warlock kick the fek out of everyone from miles away, or vamps get in close and kick the shite out of everyone including the Warlocks. Or a Heretic monster rezzes someone who then kills everyone.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Can't do more than agree, with my warlock who is lvl42, I almost feel bad when you and your warlock friend stand against at least 4-5 albs, when you just stand killing stuff with noone able to stop you (well until the mincer instastuns ofc :D) with 2 chambers and 3 ish uninterruptable casts.

Then you fall back a bit, powless spreadheals, chamber up and rinse and repeat.

Something I was wondering about tho is, I met a heretic in water, and he started using his focus on me. No probs i think, firing off a chamber to interrupt. Lt and dd hits him, but he keeps firing. Another chamber. Lt hits, not interrupted. Then im dead since the focus hurts like hell after a few ticks. Im curious tho, wht happened? My first thought was moc, but since he could have moc2 tops i think in leirvik he should have 50% dmg right? Im quite sure that was 100%.

Was it just an unfortunate bug since we were in water?

Great fun yesterday btw, and i gotta say gj to the mincer who managed to mezz us all near tower from behind, that was ace :cheers:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I don't even think Heretic can get MoC can they? Probably wrong like.

Heretics get an unint DoT snare ( I think ) but it doesn't cascade the way the Focus DoT does so I dunno.

MooNShinE

Fledgling Freddie
hmm what he forgot to write was that he was grp with me and i was healing him for 450 a time every 4 secs.. :twak:

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Still took them long anuff to kill 1 warrior :p realy need to get 44 then the real funs starts.... 530 point back styles at lvl 42 nasty
( /hugs 2handhammer )

Warlock makes a stupidly good support tool :) :cheers:

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
Mirari said:
Can't do more than agree, with my warlock who is lvl42, I almost feel bad when you and your warlock friend stand against at least 4-5 albs, when you just stand killing stuff with noone able to stop you (well until the mincer instastuns ofc :D) with 2 chambers and 3 ish uninterruptable casts.

Then you fall back a bit, powless spreadheals, chamber up and rinse and repeat.

Something I was wondering about tho is, I met a heretic in water, and he started using his focus on me. No probs i think, firing off a chamber to interrupt. Lt and dd hits him, but he keeps firing. Another chamber. Lt hits, not interrupted. Then im dead since the focus hurts like hell after a few ticks. Im curious tho, wht happened? My first thought was moc, but since he could have moc2 tops i think in leirvik he should have 50% dmg right? Im quite sure that was 100%.

Was it just an unfortunate bug since we were in water?

Heretic Rej spec:

Damage (Focus)
Deals the listed damage to the target per pulse. This spell is uninterruptable by ranged attacks. Caster may not do anything else while spell is in effect.
Level Name Target Cast/Duration/Recast Range/Radius Effect Cost
36 Glistening Blaze Enemy 2s/0/0s 1500 range 83/pulse (Heat) 24 + 16/pulse
42 Whirling Blaze Enemy 2s/0/0s 1500 range 97/pulse (Heat) 29 + 22/pulse
48 Torrential Blaze Enemy 2s/0/0s 1500 range 112/pulse (Heat) 31 + 24/pulse

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Umgrud said:
Still took them long anuff to kill 1 warrior :p realy need to get 44 then the real funs starts.... 530 point back styles at lvl 42 nasty
( /hugs 2handhammer )

Warlock makes a stupidly good support tool :) :cheers:

why on earth are you leveling a warrior ? ;X

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
5 mins passed so couldnt edit ;P

yeah guess a warrior is fun if you get a spot in a rvr grp but warriors have lost much of their role as guarder/bg'er in NF anyways because of the more grp utility of thanes have with ST, interrupts etc. I dont find my warrior any particular fun, keep sieges and tower warfare that most players that dont get room in a leet fg end up in arent all that fun ..

Exinferis

Fledgling Freddie
hi fluffles, mandatory here.....

just fyi, i dont like you :<
(and i didnt particulary like that whorelock friend of yours either(Note: im not calling your friend a whore ;))

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
its only a game mate.... enjoy it tbh
thats why i made and warrior for the fun i get out of hitting vamps!

well Vamps Suck (oh look i made a pun to)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
old classes ..thats why i made ..the battle bard of doom... dont comment.. :(

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
thats why i made and warrior for the fun i get out of hitting vamps!

Ok,everyone has his way to enjoy,but hitting vamps? Ok female luris sounds give kick to someones,but when someone enjoys hearing males scream i would be a bit worried.

Sincerely Yours

OT: This how you make puns

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Heretic Rej spec:

Damage (Focus)
Deals the listed damage to the target per pulse. This spell is uninterruptable by ranged attacks. Caster may not do anything else while spell is in effect.
Level Name Target Cast/Duration/Recast Range/Radius Effect Cost
36 Glistening Blaze Enemy 2s/0/0s 1500 range 83/pulse (Heat) 24 + 16/pulse
42 Whirling Blaze Enemy 2s/0/0s 1500 range 97/pulse (Heat) 29 + 22/pulse
48 Torrential Blaze Enemy 2s/0/0s 1500 range 112/pulse (Heat) 31 + 24/pulse

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :eek2:

thats v nice

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Mirari said:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :eek2:

thats v nice

thats the only thing heretics got thats acually usable versus ranged attackers. the idea with increased damage every tick is nice i guess. but making it focus (and more so a LOS requirement) isnt. anyone thats even looking funny at my heretic in thid interrupts me and im more or less dead a few seconds after that :) sure i could try and whack away with my incredibly uber 10 spec in flex but....... :)

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
hehehe fg Albs Vs Me was funny... took lots of you to kill me

/salute me next time!

Fluffles XD

That whorelock ya Always grouped with one hit me earlier :<
146 Dmg per tick on the dot is unbelieveable, sat down with 30% health yet still died. :twak:

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
lol hes ding 44 now and is wearing fully capped gear for lvl 50 and buffed i think you will die fast :)

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Try playing unbuffed like the rest of us fluffles, and stop healing mid combat, that is so noob, anyone can take out a fg with a healer you can't target/hit

and fyi, vamps are hard to play, they have no initial defence, can't evade/parry/black ... takes time to get the power to heal/evade/end suck/parry etc

you spoil it for us hibs in leirvik, most have left cuz of your gimp war + lock + bb trio, gets extremely boring how you 9s stun and then lock empties chamber while you go 9s stun another poor soul.

play without bb, let's see how skilled you are then

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
LoL if i ran about solo i just be easy points to be ganked by the small grps that run about in there.... if that was the case i wouldnt run about in leirvik giving away free Rp's to every one.... i cant help it if i like to be organised buffed/fullSC.... some of us know how to use a Spell calc

And fyi the Warlock heals me! he is my Hot...
end of the day wats the point of being the best that you can be if you just want me to stand there so you can hit me for free RP's...

ive picked a class setup to work with a warlock that will kill the FOTM grps. why should i lower my level of play when you can set up something that can take Us out... ive got Cata's but iam try to get good grp setups not whine about how (LEET Solo) you can be! this is a Team game

If you want to play a solo game go play Solitaire

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
i cant help it if i like to be organised buffed/fullSC.... some of us know how to use a Spell calc
FYI, i was fully sc'd, i know what an SC calc is, since i have a fully sc'd 50 bm, everything capped.

Umgrud said:
ive got Cata's but iam try to get good grp setups not whine about how (LEET Solo) you can be! this is a Team game
I was in a grp of 5, i hate walking around solo, i always get lock zerged or whatever

Umgrud said:
i cant help it if i like to be organised
Does this include finding a nice keep door to jump through when you almost die or all you locks chambers are empty? HIGHLY noob imo

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Well i am getting the kills and realm points.... tbh iam not the noob (just a little unfare) but we use the surroundings in any way we can :)

MooNShinE

Fledgling Freddie
Wert said:
FYI, i was fully sc'd, i know what an SC calc is, since i have a fully sc'd 50 bm, everything capped.

I was in a grp of 5, i hate walking around solo, i always get lock zerged or whatever

Does this include finding a nice keep door to jump through when you almost die or all you locks chambers are empty? HIGHLY noob imo

lol come on there was 5-7 vamps attacking 2 mids and when we started to kill you guys ran in keep heal over time then came out.. think its called hipacritical :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom