Legion Raid

O

old.FIN

0.1 miss =)

and dray shhh, u got the pole slash, so shhh =)

D

Draylor

Yup, and all Ive done so far is complain about the effect (not even close to the sword legion drops) and seemingly broken lifedrain proc :rolleyes:

Still - lovely item - we'll need to go and get some more soon. Theres plenty of people that deserve one more than I do :)

D

daphatfriar

Friar Drops

If you're wondering why all the 40+ friars already have all the drops that's because there are so few of us :/

Sad but true :(

J

Jiggs

Re: Friar Drops

Originally posted by daphatfriar
If you're wondering why all the 40+ friars already have all the drops that's because there are so few of us :/

Sad but true :(

i don't, you would think every 45+ friar had a wretched skin robe by now :(

O

old.FIN

Why u think every 2h crush pally got at least 2!! every lvl 48+ hammer/mace =)

H

hotrat

And those diabolical robes make our epic robes look crap.

Thats cus our epic robes are crap, Silken soultorn are better than epic, diabolical are better than silken (if u get ur resists from other items) and dragon robes are better than diabolical.

As for the belt, i prefer troll-hide belt (6% body, 6% thrust, 30 hits - approx, i got a real mind blank atm).

H

hotrat

even if no FC were present id be prepared to pay good hard cash for one of those sapphire scepters to whoever gets one

Can i ask why? :)

Those scepters are nice, but one should be earth//ice for ice theurg, one should be fire//xxxx for fire wizards and another should be earth//air.
Nobody specs ice and air.
Also the Sorc/Caba ones seem to be the wrong focuses as well :(

The diamond ones from DF come with +5 magic and int and more, damn mind blank :)

For me a earth/ice 50 lvl staff would be nice, save me having to change staves all the time.

F

Flimgoblin

mmm earth/ice level 50 *drool*

probably not many other wizards on the server that'd want it though ;)

B

belth

Originally posted by hotrat

Can i ask why? :)

Those scepters are nice, but one should be earth//ice for ice theurg, one should be fire//xxxx for fire wizards and another should be earth//air.
Nobody specs ice and air.
Also the Sorc/Caba ones seem to be the wrong focuses as well :(

The diamond ones from DF come with +5 magic and int and more, damn mind blank :)

For me a earth/ice 50 lvl staff would be nice, save me having to change staves all the time.

Just wait till spellcraft, lvl33 masterpiece or lvl38 qua99 staves with 50 focus on all 3 specs and +28 to some stat ;) Pretty insane...

F

Flimgoblin

level 35 now :)

only 28 in earth though (got my 20 ice secondary early... so I can pbaoe for xp :)) so only the second one...

I'd best get up some levels to get a better gtaoe :)

O

old.Arnor

Hehe, well I try not to play DAOC too much over day (because of higher telephonecosts then in the evening), and I got to keep myself occupied .

Well post a url so we others can enjoy your hard work :)

Gj btw, I know we have had one failed attempt since Legion got tougher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom