Legion Raid

Fediuld

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight as you know we organize Legion raid.
I made the biggest mistake not keep the leadership to the raid as I start it and allow Lamara create bg.
At then end, the loot didn't split fair and everyone is angry about it and they have all the rights to be so.
I would like to apologise for what happend :( because if i hadn't allow Lamara take control everyone will be happy (none had problems on raids i organize until now).
As Lamara knows I didn't went for the loot but did it for others (and mine) fun.
I'm really sorry :( again.

Fediuld
Champion L50
Evolution

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
ok, as you might've noticed on several alliance chats, there has been word that I have STOLEN legion drops, I even heard Aphios said I ran off with everything....but honestly, I did not, if any1 has a little space on a server to host some screenshots for me I can prove it, some1 PMed me about 1 min after I left the raid and I took screenshots of my inv, just I can't host them...

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
come on, the 89% qua drops were not lottoed, im sure you didnt need em for your toa template Oo

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
even the MP legion items are crap these days, all they are good for is exping or /salvage

Reser

Fledgling Freddie
The only problem with the raid was that the low qua items where not lottoed for, who would want them anyway?

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Reser said:
The only problem with the raid was that the low qua items where not lottoed for, who would want them anyway?

that's not the only prob, because I said that non-MP stuff doesn't get lottoed at most raids these days and that I thought it was only fair the leader was the one who kept them because of going thru all the trouble and stuff, Aphios called me a thief on Celtic Fist alliance chat

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Teiten said:
come on, the 89% qua drops were not lottoed, im sure you didnt need em for your toa template Oo

besides, I'm not the one QQing bout the crap drops, I didn't get anything from the raid (#5 with 4 drops, #30 orso with seals) but I don't complain, I did it for the fun and to maybe get a nice ebop for my shade....better luck next time I guess

Aeon

Fledgling Freddie
It was a great raid IMO. Lamara usually organises stuff very well. Couldn't care less if he keeps a couple of crap drops (seen em myself).

All stuff that matters where lottoed fair and square. (Seals and MP drops)

nerf wajn :)

Breiair

Fledgling Freddie
biggest prob I have with this is diar (my guildy and irl bro) getting called a thief over CF alliance, and the fucknut, Aphios, demands to talk with a GM (me, aslar, zent, but zen/aslar weren't online) but not with me, then from what I hear he "apologizes" to diar but bluntly refuses to say so on the CF alliance chat.........and maybe I'm doing wrong here but tbh Aphios has been kicked out of a guild for stealing so I dunno if we should believe what he says.

Also a guy in my guild who had nothing to do with it gets all kinda hate PM's from CF members (aphios isn't in CF but in the Alliance) about this. guess Aphios is just pissed coz he didn't win anything and decided to vent his frustration over his /as, dragging my bro's name and my guild's name thru the mud. Aphios doesn't ever needs to count on any form of help from Low Society, coz he'll never get it. (sounds threatening huh?)

just my pov as a GM of a guild who's name's beeing dragged thru the mud by some 10 y/o who can't behave in an normal way.......rant rant rave rave blahblah etc....

I'd appreciated it if Aphios or any member of his guild (not gonna name it coz the actions of 1 member don't always reflect the actions of the guild etc) would've taken the trouble of inviting ppl into CG to actually find out what's going on instead of this bullshit.

legar

Loyal Freddie
ok i was there from the beginning to the end.

Allthough i won 100 seals in the lotto... lotto-ing seals was a very very very bad idea. and thats what pissed everyone off.

everyone could have gotten 40 seals, now only 16 people got 100 seals (hence many left without something)

second part wich i think was very misleading was that he said;
"MP drops will be lottoed at the end" and DID NOT say that he would KEEP the non-mp items.
He shoulda made that more clear to be honest.

But i hold not grudge, not even if i would not have won anything.

So im not going to give an opinion to either side. just my 2 cents.

Fediuld

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with legar.
Everyone ask for fair split on seals at least. And Lamara said after we kill Legion "we have more than 10 drops to split between us" (I have the whole log)
We split only 4, 16 get seals the others nothing. And everyone was angry.
In such things you split around everything. Even the 60% qua items have to been split because is a REWARD.
And let's forget about the sapphire or the diamond seals number.
Nvm.
It was a lesson next time not allow someone else manage the treasure from a raid I start and organize. And it wasn't Lamara's raid. Chat logs prove it.

Fediuld Dragonseeker
Champion
Evolution

Aeon

Fledgling Freddie
There where screenshots of the number of MP drops. I don't think theres much missed there. Besides, when you asked Lamara to take over the raid, you made it his raid.

Anyways we can talk about this forever. I personally think the rules where clear. Some other ppl don't think so. Perhaps next time they should state the rules before the zerg moves. On the other hand... If theres 4 FG's arguing about the lotto rules, the raid will never get done.

Fediuld

Fledgling Freddie
Is better to argue and never make the raid if someone people disagree for unfair spliting than do it and have the results we had on Saturday night.
It's logic.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
lol does anyone bother killing legion for anything other than /salvage or to /wave at the big ugly git?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
oblimov said:
lol does anyone bother killing legion for anything other than /salvage or to /wave at the big ugly git?
I still have to kill him for a quest. ;)

Danita

Ceap

Fledgling Freddie
Can't Legion be killed with 1fg now? Why raid him, less seals for all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom