Legion raid step 6 on GOA quest sunday 2 okt

Hellybelly

Fledgling Freddie
Legion raid sunday 2 okt at 7 pm cet
we need a lot of people so all come ,we also need someone with exp to run the raid so we don`t wipe :)
BG will be on me Hellybelly at 6:30 pm
we will lotto for drops

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
well i'd like to join with my savage but .. i need to kill prince abdin first so i dunno if i can do that before sunday.. slaying prince abdin is from another q tbh

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
ogmonda said:
well i'd like to join with my savage but .. i need to kill prince abdin first so i dunno if i can do that before sunday.. slaying prince abdin is from another q tbh
u only need kill the guy close prince ;p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
no takhy, he's done mr hp (director kobil) :eek: , but yeah i'd come help if you were doing abdin first and then legion, too many peeps have wanted to complete the quest that ogmonda has spoken of but few ever get to complete (generally because legion is more important at the time). Count me in if you that first tbh.

Polgaara

Fledgling Freddie
Polgaara 50 SM

Bridda 50 Warrior

we would love to come...see you there :touch:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
how do u get tho the behemoth btw ? any pic of this mob? the one after legion imo...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
how do u get tho the behemoth btw ? any pic of this mob? the one after legion imo...
it has the skin of an umbral hulk

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:

he will port u into another room where behemoth walks up/down. to get back to legion room u run along room ( like a ninja avioding agro ) and jump into another portal wat port u back into legion room:>

Hellybelly

Fledgling Freddie
well if more people want it we can also take step 4and 5 and the blood room is under right of mid prince u have to kill the pale guardian then climb down the ladders talk to the NPC (talem i believe) then kill the NPC standing next to prince then u r on step 6

see ya all sunday
:cheers:

Fafner

Fledgling Freddie
Im one of those who still need step 4 and 5..
I also would like to take out Prince Abdin while we are around there for an old quest I never got around to doing..
Hoping on getting online again around noon to start looking for a group to go do those.. Look for Tryhm if you are interested in teaming up for that..

Anyway.. even if I dont get those steps done I would love to join for Legion.. never actually got a chance to meet the fella..

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Imo this will need another run, as peeps will want to do this quest again later at some point. I'd like to be on that later run :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom