Legion Of Arawn is recruiting

K

kan-

any guild that spam invite low lvl players just to get guild numbers up are pathetic.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Tilda
that was to you posting a disclaimer saying that your views dont represent the views of the guild and its totally irrelevant to bring that up.

No, that was regarding an apology to Vypericor.

See, rather than give a fake apology I'd sooner not apologise at all.

Just like rather than joining a guild to avoid offending the invitor and instead cause grief later when leaving or simply not taking part in the guild at all, I would simply have the guts to good sense decline in the first place.

Join LoA everyone. They have standards! :-D

a.

N

necromancia

Originally posted by kan-
any guild that spam invite low lvl players just to get guild numbers up are pathetic.

How do you think a starting guild finds members?
Those were the first days of LoA,m8. We desperately needed some members to start up the guild :) I think every guild on the server passed there :)

N

nerve

Sigh at forum trolls

Originally posted by Apathy
Tilda, our necros hunted around the same area for the first levels and you were not in a guild. Only WF was in a guild and that was HB. (Another funny story there.)

a.

Dude,

you are actually taking out time to argue with a GUILDMEMBER on a forum whether his low level char was in a guild during his first levels or not...

Seems to me you have way too much time, get a life...

And before you start whining why I am taking out time to respond to this shite... I have dedicated a certain amount of time of my day at the office toward trolling forum-cunts, so there you go.

B-bye.

N

necromancia

OK, let's get it ver with: yes, Tildai was part of LoA from the moment he was level 1 :)
I would like to ask you all not to continue upon this matter: let's forget this and come back to the original matter of the thread: Legion of Arawn is recruiting :)

A

Aaraki

Here here!

I'm the one who invited Tildai btw :-/

You could have said no mate, I wouldn't have been offended. Plenty of people have turned me down to say they are going to join their main guild. It's not a problem.

Aaraki Ikaraa
<Legion of Arawn>

S

saturnius

Quick question Necromancia...do you have low level restrictions for the LoA? The reason I ask is that I'm looking for a role play guild for my lowbie lvl10 necromancer...

thanks,

Maelavon

F

Flimgoblin

one question were you doing /send <suchandsuch> heya, I notice you're unguilded - want to join LoA?

or were you doing /gc invite <suchandsuch> before asking?

N

necromancia

Originally posted by maelavon
Quick question Necromancia...do you have low level restrictions for the LoA? The reason I ask is that I'm looking for a role play guild for my lowbie lvl10 necromancer...

thanks,

Maelavon

No low level restrictions around. Any young necro's are welcome :)

N

necromancia

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
one question were you doing /send <suchandsuch> heya, I notice you're unguilded - want to join LoA?

or were you doing /gc invite <suchandsuch> before asking?

Aye, I contacted them and told them about LoA first. Inviting them without speaking them about LoA first doesn't seem to be correct IMHO :)

A

Aaraki

Hi

I too ask people if they are interested in joining before inviting them. I also get to sound out prospective members out and the second they start talking "l33t" talk I leave them alone.

I asked Tildai, and he seemed quite keen although had reservations as he said he would leave at level 30.

We never had a problem with this, we thought it was fine for him to develop his character with us. But next thing I saw he was in the Barrows at level 10 with a level 50 necro being powerleveled. That struck me as though he wanted out asap.

There were plenty of higher level chars in the guild who could have helped him. Not admittedly level 50, but then who needs a level 50 to level you when you're only level 10!?

A

Aaraki

Maelavon...you're more than welcome to join the Guild.

Any level...no restrictions

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Tilda

can we stop the hijack now, this is a LoA recruitment thread.

Tilda

Well FYI Tilda you hijacked this thread with your first post, frankly if you would of thought for a few minutes you would of figured out the fact that the thread would totally run on a tangent because of this.

TBH Tilda you should really keep Mod mode on perminant because everytime you've say "Mod mode off" youve hijacked some poor peeps thread.

Bad modding from you as basicly if you wear that mod tag people are gonna look closley at your posts so try thinking before posting in future, i'm sure Damini could give you some tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom