Legion Of Arawn is recruiting

N

necromancia

Our guild, the Legion of Arawn, is now recruiting new members.

We are a guild consisting for 90% of necromancers.
Other classes are accepted, as long as it are Inconnu :)

We are a primary roleplaying guild, so guild chat is mostly in-character.

If you are interested in joining, you can always mesg me on patrick.stevens@wanadoo.be or you can respond to this thread.

T

Tilda

i was in it, but got kicked for "not talking in /gu enough" (because i was PLing myself) and when people tried to talk to me in /gu i didn't reply (supprise, supprise) because i was playing necro.

sorry, had to just vent that anger.
seemed a nice enough roleplaying guild while i was in it though.

Tilda

S

Sol-

tilda got owned etc.. whinge whinge.. blabla etc.

k.

tnx.

N

necromancia

I can state clearly as to why Tildai was kicked out:

He joined LoA, but he said it would only be till level 30 or so, when he would join his main guild.
Ok, good enough.
Then, he PL'ed himself till level 30 with another char and did nothing in /gu or did nothing for the guild.
The least he could have done when he logged, was saying hello or saying bye when he logged of. He didn't even do that.
That strikes me as a lack of respect for the guild of which he was a member.
The decision to remove him from the guild was not taken by me alone, but by all members which were online at the time.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

/applauds

God knows why people join a guild and do f**k all for it and then sod off when they feel like it. It is just plain rude. :/

Shame on you, Tilda. To bed with you...and NO dinner either.

A

adari

He joined LoA, but he said it would only be till level 30 or so, when he would join his main guild.
Ok, good enough.
Then, he PL'ed himself till level 30 with another char and did nothing in /gu or did nothing for the guild.
The least he could have done when he logged, was saying hello or saying bye when he logged of. He didn't even do that.
That strikes me as a lack of respect for the guild of which he was a member.
The decision to remove him from the guild was not taken by me alone, but by all members which were online at the time.

so... your point is?

N

necromancia

That if you join a guild, only to ignore it, you shouldn't join one at all.
To me, the purpose of a guild is to be a community in which you can chat, help each other and organise some stuff together. (even though that organisation thing is a bit missing atm, since there are not many members as of yet :) ).
Tildai did not participate in any of this. We asked him why, no response, up to three(!) times. His quickness to pm me when he was removed from the guild makes me think he purposefully ignored my previous messages.
I had received several complaints about him before I removed him from LoA, so as a GM, it was my duty to respect the wishes of my players.

N

necromancia

In short it's just a matter of politeness

F

Flimgoblin

sounds reasonable.

A guild based around roleplaying is not just a tag to put above your necromancer whilst you power level it....
(which leads to the question - why did you bother joining in the first place?:))

Oh well. Sounds like a noble aim :) Inconnu guild, with a bit of RP. Hope to meet some of you in-game.

T

Tilda

<sigh>
i joined because i was invited the second i poped into the world at lvl 0.
tbh i was quite happy being unguilded, and i made it very clear that i would be joining FC as soon as I was the right level.
but im not going to get into an argument.

Tilda

N

necromancia

Neither did I mean to start an argument.

You gave your version of the facts, I gave the Legion's version. Let's keep it at that.

P

Puppetmistress

I will never join a guild full off Inconnu.

They are EVIL!

I don't trust them! One day will turn against us, I am sure!

I saw an Inconnu talk with Morgana last night in Plains at Barrows. He was also doing /bow and /curt and stuff.

DO NOT TRUST EM, Damn Iconnu!

:p

N

necromancia

Well, if you're not an Inconnu, you're not welcome in our ranks anyway ;)

We're not that evil, we only try to take our rightful place as rulers of the world :)

T

Tilda

/em switches "mod mode" (tm) off

leorin stop being an ass, every thread you post in consists of a 1 line reply that just makes you look stupid.
Stop being a troll.

k thx

Tilda

P

Puppetmistress

When are you gonna turn it on again, Tilda?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by necromancia
Well, if you're not an Inconnu, you're not welcome in our ranks anyway ;)

We're not that evil, we only try to take our rightful place as rulers of the world :)

I am sure Inconnu are evil, deep in their heart they wanna take over Albion!!!!

And they make strange noises when they get hurt, luckily in shade you don't hear it very often, but inconnu reaver = speakers off :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

They sound like little froggies. ~ribbit~

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Tilda
<sigh>
i joined because i was invited the second i poped into the world at lvl 0.

Lying makes Baby Jesus cry. You weren't in any guild for the first few levels.

a.

T

Tilda

acctually i was, met the GM at the trainer.

/em switches "mod mode" (tm) back on

L

leorin

Originally posted by Tilda
/em switches "mod mode" (tm) off

leorin stop being an ass, every thread you post in consists of a 1 line reply that just makes you look stupid.
Stop being a troll.

k thx

Tilda

Well who pwned u r interactive bot at crim?

A

Apathy

Tilda, our necros hunted around the same area for the first levels and you were not in a guild. Only WF was in a guild and that was HB. (Another funny story there.)

a.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

cry.gif
<--- Baby Jesus

T

Tilda

Originally posted by necromancia

now look in my sig and see which charachter is Tildai... my reaver, who got invited as soon as she spawned.

Tilda

A

Apathy

Oh I seee...well, that explains it then.

Doesn't really explain or excuse your total lack of respect for that guild and their aims though, does it?

I wonder where on Earth I could have gotten the impression that you are a little lacking in the departments of sincerity and scruples.

scruples.gif

a.

T

Tilda

that was to you posting a disclaimer saying that your views dont represent the views of the guild and its totally irrelevant to bring that up.
the fact that i joined was a sign of my caring attitude, i didnt want to offend the person who invited me by saying "no i dont want to join your guild im joining FC when i get high enough" which would have reflected badly on FC by making it seem that FC was > than LoA. That is not what i want to do, thus i joined out of kindness adn compassion, but made it clear i would leave when i got to 50.

can we stop the hijack now, this is a LoA recruitment thread.

Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom