Legendary Weapons

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Belt of sun + fire legendary weapon = win, thats the plan anyway :)

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
Btw if people aren't aware there isn't an energy based elemental weapon.

The 4 are:

Pyroclasmic - Fire
Lithic - Matter
Benthic - Cold
Tempestous - Spirit

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Critsii said:
energy weapons are sun weapons, nubber

Also I think you can use 2 Sun weaps at once, I seen a guildy doing it. So sod legendary weaps imo :)

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
Critsii said:

Dear Critsii

Read the post you dickhead before spouting crap as in your quote above. This post is about PLAYER MADE legendary weapons and NOT drop or artifact weapons.

As far as i know there are only 4 types of player made elemental weapons and they are the types i mentioned in my previous post.

Critsii

Banned
Gethin said:
Btw if people aren't aware there isn't an energy based elemental weapon.

The 4 are:

Pyroclasmic - Fire
Lithic - Matter
Benthic - Cold
Tempestous - Spirit

you said elemental weapon
you did not say "there is no energy legendary weapon"
i win

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
Whatever you say critsii. Next time i would suggest read and digest a thread first before commenting.

/laugh

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Critsii said:
so what are you going to do vs non leather wearing classes?

Also summon sword debuffs its own elemental damage

energy +10% vs chain, +5% studded, only thing the fire ones are good for are leather wearers.

nubber...

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
imho, take all the fecking shite about energy, cold blah blah jaabababbababa
crap out the game, then that way ppl wont spend countless days/months debating over some point :twak:

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

energy +10% vs chain, +5% studded, only thing the fire ones are good for are leather wearers.

nubber...
change weapon maybe?
legendary weaps also debuff its own damage

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ok so those that want several legendary weapons wont mind spending around 2 plat per retry to get an 99/mp (with current toa ingredient prices) they also wont mind the 28 con that is on the weapon meaning they lose hit points everytime they switch weapon?

Legendary weapons are a load of shit when you take this into account.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
ok so those that want several legendary weapons wont mind spending around 2 plat per retry to get an 99/mp (with current toa ingredient prices) they also wont mind the 28 con that is on the weapon meaning they lose hit points everytime they switch weapon?

It's the looks that count :D

Critsii

Banned
Raven said:

nubber...
wtf??
you quoted the wrong person?
i use two heat adze, and swap to a cold adze mainhand for everything else, dunno what your on about leather dmg for tho ^^

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Raven said:

I have a Benthic Falchion MP, fanks Jolo :)

I cant be arsed to RVR with it, I'm using this puppy for PVE, I have frequently hit orange cons for in excess of 550-600 dmg, 303 base+290 crit + 50-100 proc this aint bad for a gimped Arms.

Its brought the fun back to my arms pity the bugger is degrading already :( had the damn thing one day following evening the buggery was at 99% con :(

Oh but its looks great :) But I do think Mids and Hibs get better looking weapons.

Almost every mob in Styg/Atum is vulnerable, sobe's fall over when they see it, so far its the best sword I have ever had, and it pros likes its going out of fashion.

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
The only reason you ever *needed* 99-100% crafted items was for imbue points - which are irrelevant on a legendary weapon.

If switching to elemental damage and getting the debuff-own-damage proc (plus bonus damage for some pve opponents) is worth it on a 99% weapon, it's going to be worth it at 97% ffs. 2% base damage loss is not something you would even notice. Unless you often take more than 50 hits to kill someone?

And remember to get your crafter to use a +quality charge quest item if it worries you this much.

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
I have a Benthic Falchion MP, fanks Jolo :)

I cant be arsed to RVR with it, I'm using this puppy for PVE, I have frequently hit orange cons for in excess of 550-600 dmg, 303 base+290 crit + 50-100 proc this aint bad for a gimped Arms.

Its brought the fun back to my arms pity the bugger is degrading already had the damn thing one day following evening the buggery was at 99% con :(

No problem Tay - thanks for the mention :)

If you ever need it repaired... ;)

Cheers, J

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Well there are games where there is only 1 legendary weapon (or called whatever) of that type in the whole game wich make it unique, be happy toa is not like that...

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
quality really doesnt matter much on those weaps. Met a savage this morning at amg and hit him twice with anni for 600+ damage - and my weap only is 96% qua.

Too bad that his zerkerfriend showed up to save his butt though :)

Aerisa

Fledgling Freddie
I've read a couple of guides on Legendary Weapons but still confused about how to make one. I have Cauldron of Vivifying Water (cold damage).
I understand I now need:

1 Level 51 Weapon
3 Arcanium Cold Tinctures
3 Perfect Earthen Essence Gems
40 Arcanium

How does the 51 weapon effect the legendary weapon made?
can it be a ROG weapon?
is it same dps and spd as the 51 weapon?
is it the same model/skin/colour?

Is it possible to buy the other ingredients all from merchants?

Thanks

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Aerisa said:
How does the 51 weapon effect the legendary weapon made?
The type of weapon you choose matches the type of weapon the Legendary one will be. F.e if you choose a Long Sword to make the Legendary Weapon you will get a Long Sword out of it. However the quality of the playercrafted one does not affect the quality of the Legendary Weap.

can it be a ROG weapon?
Definately nope....it has to be a playercrafted one. It also must be a arcanite or arcanium (depends on the realm you play) exceptional weapon. (f.e. a Arcanite Exceptional Great Sword)

is it same dps and spd as the 51 weapon?
Yes....though the effective dps vary (due to the quality)

is it the same model/skin/colour?
Nope...afaik there are four different skins for the Legendary Weapons - f.e. a LW that was made from a Cauldron looks totally different from one where the Torch of Innovation was used. Was in for a big surprise when I drew my blade for the first time. I seen a piccy on the net showing a red blade (prolly the fire version) and was pleasantly surprised that my matter weapon had a different look (it deffo looks cooler than the ones you can see on these ingame shots :) )

Is it possible to buy the other ingredients all from merchants?
Not sure what you mean there. Except for the cauldron, torch, dust or the other thing, the three gems, the alctincures and the exceptional weapon there are no other reagents you can use afaik.
You also cant get these on an NPC merchant - oc a player can sell you this stuff from his cm.

You're welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom