Legendary weapons

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
As you all know, it Toa there is something called Legendary weapons, it is elemental weapons dealing elemental weapons.
They are crafted from special drops. when crafted they get the stats. 2x 8% resist and 22con. (or was it 28? ). and they have a proc that debuff its damage type.
Heat cold has same stats
matter energy has same so you can have a set of each to switch depending on target.

These weapons has its own armor resistance table.

+ means armor takes additional dmg
- means armor takes reduced dmg

______________Heat___Cold___Matter___Energy
all Cloth_______+0%____+0%_____+0%_____+0%
all Leather____+15%____-10%_____-5%______+0%
Studded/Reinf__-10%____+5%_____+5%_____+5%
all Chain______-10%____+0%_____+0%_____+10%
Plate/Scale____-10%____+10%____-10%_____+10%

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm do these tables affect norma spells of those types aswell? lets say does the heat nuke do +15% dmg on stealthers&friars?

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
afaik it only applies to weapon/spells that does locational dmg (i.e weapons/spells that can hit legs/arms/torso/head/hand/feets)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
problem with legendary weapons is that they are a massive pain in the ass to get, and then they're random quality

if it would guarantee 99% or mp they would be nice for stealthers.. but.. you really don't want to spend aaaages to get lgm to be able to craft one and then its 94% :(

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
does all legendary hib piercers look like some sort of sickle?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the bows suck, 30 con on them uterly useless, unless you over cap on your armour by 30 con you would lose hit points when switching from bow to weapons.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
The bows are even more useless since they still do damage per *arrow* type. Wot genius etc. Hopefully it'll get fixed and the con will change to dex :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I am farely happy though
foolLvl0.jpg

foolLvl10.jpg

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Gifv Fools Bow :)

Not 100% sure about the usefulness of the siege bonus, usually on keep takes yer gonna be shooting guards, still kinda handy i guess tho.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
They all look like sickles, or an "adze". and the heat one is pink :) and +28 con btw to be precise, but they do not get their melee damage vs <something> nerfed in 1.68, i think, afaik, yet. :p

con on a weapon is wrong :( You get hits loss if u poison it or do some weapon swapping.. 28 con is about 150 hits for me. But definately the thing to use if you are pierce specc'd, and going against assasins or friar :worthy: huge dmg difference

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
zRRR said:
use sun swords xD

If you can be botherd to resummon them when you die, and if it is night you will have to wait even longer. can be almost 1 hour waiting.

zRRR

Banned
iirc we are patching 1.67
that means uber sun swords, uber stealth lore and 25% to all melee dmg etc
:flame:

Cyclodia

Banned
zRRR said:
iirc we are patching 1.67
that means uber sun swords, uber stealth lore and 25% to all melee dmg etc
:flame:

Before you got all your gear and stuff complete we already got 1.68 :p

zRRR

Banned
im gonna get a SoM and use it for a bit, as soon as toa is out get a SoM, you can just lvl it to lvl 5 for SL then pharm noobfils for a few weeks
itll swap nearly perfectly for the pooka lords cloak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom