Legendary Weapons.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Ok havnt bene able to get a clear answer from anyone so here is my question.

Whats so good about Legendary Weapons ?

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
it adds elemental damage to your weap, so for instance, leather is weak to fire. an inf with 1800 HP can get killed by a stlong SB in CD stun duration.

and i havent confirmed it but i dont think LWs share the same damage table

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
The main thing is.. on some of the higher (ml7+?) mobs you will find you hit for 1 or 2 damage. If you use a Legendary weapon on the same mobs you would hit for your normal amount. At work atm so cant really search for lists etc, but sure someone has a mob link somewhere. This also means you dont really have to worry if a weapon you had made only comes out at 94% as you would not really use it for RvR etc.

There are also some mobs that you will get a bonus on by using different legendary weapons.. cold vs. heat mobs / heat vs. cold mobs and so on..

That is how i understand it to be anyway but i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong ;p

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
Fire Cold Spirt Energy
all Cloth_______+0%____+0%_____+0%______+0%
all Leather____+15%___-10%_____-5%______+0%
Studded/Reinf__-10%____+5%_____+5%______+5%
all Chain______-10%____+0%_____+0%_____+10%
Plate/Scale____-10%___+10%____-10%_____+10%

These are the resist tables for damage from locational elemental damage (bolts or legendary weapons). +% mean you do more damage, -% means the armour is more resistant. The legendary weapons also proc a dd and debuff against there own damage type. Legendary weapons only do one of these 4 kinds of damage and slash/thrust/crush resists do not apply.

Also many players do not cap all their resists. Some classes are harder to cap than others. Against assassins, using Heat weapons, I have often seen no resistance or even pluses to damage when debuff goes off.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
What about Matter based weapons? As far as I know, the 4 legendary types are heat, cold, matter and spirit, with energy weapons only being available from the Belt of the Sun artifact, with a 35% debuff proc on it too.

Have to say this sucks for albion. In mid and hib you average group is made up of chain/scale and studded/reinforced wearers, with no common vulnerability. In albion probably 6 out of 8 in a group will be chain or plate wearers, ALL with 10% vulnerability to energy. All the other realms need to do is get that belt and they are very effective at most of our classes.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm? Look at an Alb Group setup: 2 Merc, 1 Arms/Theurg, 1 Paladin, 1 Mincer, 2 Clerics, and a Sorc.

That means, 5/8 are chain wearers, the other Three are either Cloth or Plate.

Now look at a Mid Group setup: 3 Savages/Zerks or possibly 2 Savages/Zerks and a Warrior, 3 Healers, 1 Shaman, and a Skald. Also possible to switch the Skald for another Light Tank.

That means, 5/8 are in chain, or as an alternative group, 6/8 are in chain.

Visit i see little reason to QQ as the difference in armour setups in very small, and both realms will have over 50% of the group being vulnerable to energy.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Ive got 2x Legondary Heat Stiletos on my Merc one 97% one 94% :(

I seem to do about 40 points less damage per hit than with either my crafted weps or my sidi weps.

When the debuff procs it seems to give an extra 10-20 points per hit plus about 60-70 DD.

The Proc goes off normaly 2 to 3 times per fight (with x2 LW)

The other problem is they each have +26 Con and 9% heat and cold resists so you realy have to to have a crafted armour made around them other wise you tend to loose alot of Str Dex Damtype etc.

Imo not worth the expense.........

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
from 1.69h now live on Pendragon:

- Legendary weapons made before 1.68 will now have reduced melee, spell, and archery damage bonuses. This change has been made to bring these items in line with the new guidelines established for Trials of Atlantis objects in Version 1.68. For more information, please visit http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1329.shtml.

Enjoy :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom