Legendary weapons on nightshade?

Adari

Part of the furniture
Does this still work?

I haven't played shade since DR sooooooo basically wondering if I should go dual spirit/energy/matter or just heat/cold like the old days Xd

& no i refuse to go blade Xd

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Works fine yes, but since the change that made it pretty hard to get hamstring chain in after diamond back, most people go blade spec because its easier to make template and malice proc is insane.

Mythic is currently testing and are most likely gonna change armor tables so that no armor will be more than 5% vuln to any form of dmg, which means instead of 15% vuln on leather, its 5%... So i suggest you get all the LWs and after a while you will learn who got which resists lowest and so on.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
oh and you will encounter elemental resists up to 36% heat from champion level resist spells..

I've given up all hope on staying pierce. :(

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
I've also given up on pierce, which means i've given up on my nightshade ;/

im gonna keep an eye on patch cycles and see if they do anything to make pierce attractive again, until then, this game is no longer for me.

i advise everyone to go blades, cos quite simply with everything recent and inc, it IS the best choice all round, highest dmg, best procs, best templates. just cant argue with it.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
if your going to stay pierce just make sure you can use any of the lgms but mostly energy/matter/spirit as most people seem to reduce those...

otherwise gs/dr off hand

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
i think its fine

if u see my vid i use lw mh and bladeshadow oh, fun to play around with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom