Legendary Spellcrafter

O

old.Saborion

mm

Sab now has the 1001 required for the maximum overcharge bonus. Taking orders, sure, prices listed below. Before you ask me to make you anything you better know what you want, so I suggest you download Leladias Spellcraft Calculator at http://orderoftheforge.org/spellcraft/spellcraft-bare-v1.3f.zip
With that program you can mix and fluff around and get the setup you want and save both yourself and me some valuable time. =)

Lastly, before I tell you my prices, know that there are very likely people out there that charge less, and I know it, and I don`t care. I did NOT lvl up in SC to make money on it, we all know how to make money. As stated above, many will do it way cheaper, some for free (like Baem for instance), so you might want to wait for them to reach the desired lvl, won`t take long. So if you don`t like the prices, then don`t bother to contact me. =)

Prices:
Material cost +
1-25 Imbue Points (IP from now on) = 1g / IP.
25+ IP = 2g / IP.
Overcharge = 2g / overchange point + remake cost (see below).

Naturally more than 2 overcharge points require higher quality gems, but higher than 99% quality gems is never required. So overcharge is not that expensive, and imo it`s a waste of an item to not overcharge it. The most expensive gems only cost 30g = a loss of ~11 gem / remake.

So if cannot wait for the others to reach 1001 skill (or maybe they already have), dl the calculator, get your setup and check how much it would cost you. If you`re fine with it, feel free to contact me ingame, or via #daoc.exc/pm on bw, the last two options might take a while for me to respond to.

C

Carlos Bananos

Will you be using 99%-mp gems with OCs?

O

old.Saborion

Depends on how many points you want overcharged. With 4-5 points, then yes, it`s a must.

O

old.rauthian

big gratz m8 remeber the jewel i ordered let me no what it cost

O

old.Saborion

Ok, new price concerning overcharging.
2g / overcharge point + material cost + 0.5g / retry. Sorry fellas, but had no idea how tedious it could be to get those 99% gems.

O

old.LandShark

Seems cheap and reasonable, wish Alb had any SC'ers as reasonable as you :>

Users who are viewing this thread