Legendary Armor Crafter resigning

J

Jarahl Valinor

Hello everyone... I've been one of the top armor crafters in Albion for a while now, and I think some are running around with my armor bits on ;) Sadly my time has come to /wave goodbye to ya'll, cus I enlist in the military this upcomming Monday... I will still pop in once in a while during the weekends, but my limited time wont be spend in Beno thats for sure :)

If you want your armor crafted, I can recommend Draylor, who will be taking my place as Albions best armor crafter from now on (/weddisplay crafting off) :) He has always been healthy compition to me, and we've spoke alot ingame and even traded bits once or twice I believe :) He is a nice and fair chap, and crafts decent armor (of course not better than mine =D)

Thanks to everyone I know ingame for helping me, supporting me and letting me have the pleasure of enjoying their company (List is 2 long to mention)

/waves goodbye to everyone

S

'Shy

Awww bye bye *sniff*

I shall always remember the kisses you always blew me round the forge in Beno.. hehe

L

luapo

GOOD BYE MATE :), hope i will see you around-- good luck in the military, i hope things arent as hot about war with iraq over there, as they are over here.

D

Draylor

Best of luck then Jarahl :)

Given the way many people have been skilling recently I wont be at the top of that list for long - if I am at all. But with duskwave currently showing 18 1100+ armourers there wont be a shortage of crafters to take over from you.

W

-Wedge-

Someone took the line, Defend king and country, a bit too serious :rolleyes:

Oohwell, have a lot of fun in the army ;)

Q

quinthar

Gah sorry to see ya go :( not enough good AC's Alb atm :(

P

Puppetmistress

Well I said hi to ya in game when you left, but still it's sad to see a guildmember go away ...

Well cya Jar and best of luck in the army. Cya on IRC!

B

bob007

Don't go m8, Claim insanity (ooops thats how you got in :p) Or something. go AWOL.

Nah Cya when you log in or IRC m8, Or in 2 years when they let you out :)

Take care

Bob TRG

K

kirennia

Sorry to hear you will be leaving bud :( Good times we've had around the place I wont forget, Albions lose but the militaries gain ;) Best of luck in the future m8 :)

Regards, Kir

A

Arthwyr

... ah the army *snaps out of flashback mode*

Bye Jarahl, good luck out there you're headed for an "interesting" time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom