Legendary Alchemist (1100+) open for a bit

J

Jephtha

I am currently having a few problems with my pc atm so will undertake a few more crafting orders for a week.

I am only crafting the Highest level weapon procs/charges and all the armour reactives...I will not craft potions/dyes or lower level procs/charges unless I am supplied the metal as I do not hold them in stock.

If you want to contact me either pm me, add to this post or send me an E-mail to jephthathealchemist@yahoo.co.uk and I will contact you.

Prices are fair and set...

As for references and quality of service just ask around :)

N

Noche

hehe u should craft for somelowbies IMO, u never know if another day they´ll ask ya for a full set of ablatives etc :p

If u craft in SI u mostly find till tie 7 materials (at least in hib that is it) in the start town, shouldn´t be that hard to make some lowbie craps hehe

I wonder if Mythic can add the glowing effects into alchemists´ lists, I´d luv to have em on mine... argh 3 items r still green...

J

Jephtha

Noche,

Have you any idea how much "lowbie" crafting I have done.....
It is best to look for an Alch skilling up as it helps them as well.

N

Noche

Originally posted by Jephtha
Noche,

Have you any idea how much "lowbie" crafting I have done.....
It is best to look for an Alch skilling up as it helps them as well.

Aye I have got a roughly idea, now any1 who askes for potions will got shot down by moi :p

O

old_saxo

i would love 1 reactiv ablatic ( absorb damage ) for my west pm me in game Xilo / saxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom