Legend for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dimerian

As I havent been active for few months now in exc/alb - I decide to part with this honey,already have got many bids ranging from 9p+dragonbow to 18.5p pure cash ingame,if you are interested and willing to offer more,feel free to PM me here @ BW (If you want to stay anonymous to avoid further pm-spam to you,if you happen to win this masterpiece. I will set your bid in this thread but without your nick so others can stay updated) or place your bid here. Auction starts from 19p and continues with 500gc+ increasements.
:edit:I can be contacted via irc and be discussed with offers with nick Dime:/edit:

Only serious bids and no meaningless comments/spam please,and yes - this is like selling my right hand :(

Auction will end in next Thursday 2.10. at 18:00GMT/19:00cet***
Here we go : Legend`s Slayer Longbow

***I reserve right to draw off the item if I feel so, anytime I want (if I get a good offer via pm./here in this thread OR if Im not satisfied with offers.)

H

halgaard

bleh been on 15+ sidi raid for this bow and when someone finally wants to sell it, i cant afford it :(
just bought mp studded + sc and alch :(

<goes to bed crying>

Y

-yoda-

i think you gonna have this bow for a long time if u asking that much for it :( gl anyways :)

A

Aussie-

the proc sucks and the speed sucks, anyone who doesnt play with crafted one is a crap scout.

L

loxleyhood

Damage over time is still the same, and until Mythic pulls their finger out and does something in the RvR expansion all bow procs will suck. The only clear advantage a Heavy Longbow has over this is for crit shots.

J

Javai

Am I reading it wrong, cos it says charges not proc to me?

L

loxleyhood

Charges do not proc. You set them off yourself.

W

Waok

Don't think it's a case of it being uber or anything, sure it can be beat by a crafted bow.

But the unique style it has, and the rareity, is something I think should be noted, rather than moaning at its stats.

D

dimerian

hear hear,first sensible post if all those pm`s not counted :)

A

Aussie-

I gave 20p for a full MP studded set +bow/shield/sabre +alchemy+SC with every skill resist and stat capped
he better have that too or he's an idiot

D

dimerian

and Halgaard - you still have time to farm with your wtfpwn necro :merlin::whip:

H

halgaard

i have farmed with my wtfpwn necro for soooo long to afford my mp suit + sc + alch that im gonna puke if i ever see another zombie. :(

X

xplo

<kills dimerian> didn't you have like rolled just above me on that sidi raid you won it? :p /cry

D

dimerian

I dont remember at all,quite a long time since I won it mate

D

dimerian

But honey,there is already a bid given :eek:
Few sexual favours and its yours :wink2:

Z

zedorf luribomb

Originally posted by dimerian
But honey,there is already a bid given :eek:
Few sexual favours and its yours :wink2: