Left 4 Dead Movie, would you want one?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd love to see one personally.

Ofcourse there's the danger it's done on a shitty budget etc, but if the game devs wrote the script, and they followed(for example) one of the campaigns, i think it would rock.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sure, why not

(I'd like to see Raymond E Feist's "Magician" turned into a movie, but problem is, it probably wouldn't have mass appeal & unless it was done by someone like Jackson (combo of fan + talented director), it would almost certainly fail.)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Sure, why not

(I'd like to see Raymond E Feist's "Magician" turned into a movie, but problem is, it probably wouldn't have mass appeal & unless it was done by someone like Jackson (combo of fan + talented director), it would almost certainly fail.)

Yeah I agree. Also he'd have to make all 3 otherwise they'd miss out half the book!

georgie

FH is my second home
L4D movie would rock.

Wonder if Uwe Boll is free. :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe we should start a petition or a spamathon to make it so ;)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
L4D movie would rock.

Wonder if Uwe Boll is free. :p
NO!

It is a proven fact that any film Uwe Boll makes based on video games is utter SHITE!

We've already had an L4D film, and it was called "Dawn Of The Dead". It had all the main characters... Old Guy, Psycho, Tits and Token.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I just watched Rec 2 funnily enough. Brilliant films shot in first person (blair witch style) so they are a bit like left for dead i suppose :)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Would love to see it, providing they get Edgar Wright to make it!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Not really a fan of zombie films. Shaun of the Dead perhaps but thats a romance film. It says so on it.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I made the call based on Shaun of the Dead and Scott Pilgrim and its computer games references, more so the second. Plus you'd get comedy and who says you couldnt have a bit of romance, those spitters are hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom