Took me a while ...

WTF is all this leet chat about ??
Can you just not use /e ????

... I think !

yay :clap:

lol - no reply to my question then...

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
TBH, if they intended for the factions to be able to speak with eachother, they would have made alliance understand horde /s and vice versa... i sooo hope they somehow manage to block the use of this so called leet speak, because it's childish (yes, i suppose that is MY point of view), and really really pathetic (yes, again MY point of view :p )

my 10c anyways

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
thenoobhereisyou.JPG

It is not bug-free, the text is fubar at some spots but as I am not 1 of those who spam these after killing other players, I don't mind it not being perfect, it does its job when I want to reply in a defensive manner to these idiots.

Spamming sh1t like that must make you /ignored by alot of ppl from your faction.

CplCarrot

Fledgling Freddie
You shouldnt have time to talk whilst whacking the living poo out of your opposing faction and when you are finished you still shouldnt have time whilst you look for the next enemy to whack.

Carebears blow goats my friends.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
Spamming sh1t like that must make you /ignored by alot of ppl from your faction.

I agree...spamming such crap just to let your enemy know it, it just plain stupid.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
some level 47 priest was camping the gadgetzon inn roof, so i yelled in leetspeak (im a 45 shaman) "noob cant win 1vs1" and he came down and we both went into the desert, handed his ass on a silver plate 2 times in a fair duel, then he was gone :rolleyes:

but that was the first time i found a real use for the leetspeak, really good way to taunt people, but i guess it will probably be fixed some time :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom