Leeds Festival

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sorry but I loved Muse's performance and everything but Matt Bellamny really has his head up his arse.

He didnt speak to the audience at all, Pearl jam and Franz Ferdinand et all, usually did a great job of getting a crowd going but Muse just appeared, played, fucked off, no encore etc.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Kinda just got back from Creamfields, it was teh win!!! Highights were...

• Prodigy - Immense as you'd expect, not quite as good as they were at V last year, but still the best act there. Played No Good (Start the Dance) all the way through this time, and generally didn't miss a beat.
  • Andy C - Off the Hook as usual, played a well varied set, loads of recent tunes, got Vault by Pendulum in early-ish, then played a few old skool garage tunes, before killing us all by playing Golddigger by Kanye West - then mixing some filthy breaks over the top. The man is a don, and clearly better than you.
  • Pendulum - good jump-up set, with a mashup of Pendulum tracks towards the end, and of course manged to get their orgasmic mix of Prodigy - Voodoo People in there at some point. Finished off his set with Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name, the place went skitz. One of my fave festival moments ever.....
  • The Zutons - great start to the day against expectations, I came up to Valerie and didn't look back. Best sing along of the day barring Killing in the Name Of.
All in all a cracking festival, even the queues at the end weren't too bad. Can't wait for next year's.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
I'm sorry but I loved Muse's performance and everything but Matt Bellamny really has his head up his arse.

He didnt speak to the audience at all, Pearl jam and Franz Ferdinand et all, usually did a great job of getting a crowd going but Muse just appeared, played, fucked off, no encore etc.

Muse were fantastic! I'd pay £1000 to go back this weekend and relive those 2hours of wet/muddyness :p
I only had a tshirt on so was soaking wet through, but loved it :)

Were there any riots? I didn't hear anything but I kinda passed out on my chair :p

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Bodhi said:
Kinda just got back from Creamfields, it was teh win!!! Highights were...

• The Zutons - great start to the day against expectations, I came up to Valerie and didn't look back. Best sing along of the day barring Killing in the Name Of.

The Zutons are a class live act. Pressure Point is a amazing when the crowd gets into it.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharma said:

Saw Muse at Lowlands and they did 2 encores, think you lucked out.

About him not speaking - who gives a fuck? I want to hear their songs, I don't give a shit if he doesn't go "HI THERERRRREEE (insert festival here)", "Having a good time?" or any of that mongo crap. They put on a damn good show, that's all I give a fk about, not a few mumbles down the mic to get close wid de kidz.

Lo btw sharma :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Xtro said:

About him not speaking - who gives a fuck? I want to hear their songs, I don't give a shit if he doesn't go "HI THERERRRREEE (insert festival here)", "Having a good time?" or any of that mongo crap. They put on a damn good show, that's all I give a fk about, not a few mumbles down the mic to get close wid de kidz.

Yeah but at least talking to the audience gets them involved a little bit, I do like it when they actually put on some kind of entertaining show! :p

Hi Xtro btw! :D

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
tris- said:
emo
6982 up, 2871 down

"An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!

When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!"

fantastic sum up :D

and HI btw

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Xtro said:

you were at lowlands? lowlands holland? and you FAILED to tell me? :eek::eek::eek:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Has trespassing in the land of the free without telling mistar TdC become a crime lately?

I think they don't say anything because they're scared of you "accidentally" rubbing them in places... :touch:

mank!

Part of the furniture
throdgrain said:
I like you Mank :D

i sat through the 2 hours of highlights on bbc3 to see if they'd play the fall.

they didn't.

he is not appreciated >:-(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Sharma said:
Has trespassing in the land of the free without telling mistar TdC become a crime lately?

I think they don't say anything because they're scared of you "accidentally" rubbing them in places... :touch:

hehe no indeed, but if I'm even more blatant in blagging a pint I'd have to get a tattoo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom