News Leeds betting shop incident..

Marc

FH is my second home
YouTube - martin richardson queens

Whilst what he did was commendable the guy is a thug of the highest order. Hes done time for shooting someone and killing them so its not as if hes not used to having a gun waved in his face. He plays for a Leeds amateur rugby team called Queens who are quite simply the biggest set of thugs you would ever meet. They dont care about playing rugby, they just want to smash your face in.

His whole family are thugs. His son plays rugby for Leeds rhinos, called Ryan Bailey and I used to slate him on a rugby forum so he PM's me asking me for a fight :lol:

Chilly

Balls of steel
I'd rather have a team of thugs fighting in a nice orderly rugby game that people robbing bookies.

rynnor

Rockhound
He did a good thing, I suppose its interesting to know his background but it doesnt change the fact that he intervened to prevent a crime for no gain to himself and potentially at great risk.

Chilly

Balls of steel
wonder if he was in there betting on his own games? :)

CALL THE GAMBLING COMISSION!!!!!!

Marc

FH is my second home
What makes me laugh is the bit near the door when hes trying to get out and Martin is blocking the door. The other guy just carries on playing the fruit machine lol.

I guess it held 3 times!

Laddey

FH is my second home
YouTube - martin richardson queens

Whilst what he did was commendable the guy is a thug of the highest order. Hes done time for shooting someone and killing them so its not as if hes not used to having a gun waved in his face. He plays for a Leeds amateur rugby team called Queens who are quite simply the biggest set of thugs you would ever meet. They dont care about playing rugby, they just want to smash your face in.

His whole family are thugs. His son plays rugby for Leeds rhinos, called Ryan Bailey and I used to slate him on a rugby forum so he PM's me asking me for a fight :lol:
Haha marc, gutted. I bet you shite your pants didnt you? I know i would. Hench black dude.

Charged with other robberies which will run concurrently. Bleh.

Marc

FH is my second home
Haha marc, gutted. I bet you shite your pants didnt you? I know i would. Hench black dude.

Charged with other robberies which will run concurrently. Bleh.

This is his son

340x.jpg

YouTube - St Helens v Leeds 2009 just the biff

3min 10secs in, a nice slow motion of him knocking a 19 stone somoan spark out.

Yeah, I shit my pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom