Leeching twats

B

braxxus

Hmm I just realised there is no way to prevent someone leeching a kill from you in SWG. Twice tonight, I was using bleed to weaken a high mob when along comes an arse and steals the kill from me. He got all the exp cus bleeding doesnt take any exp away from the kill. I messaged him and he just laughed! Made me wonder how I could report him, but I dont think I can. SWG doesnt have any kind of feedback or reporting taskforce set up to prevent this kind of dispicable behaviour....

Tis sad, cus they ruined my gaming on this occasion.

W

|WarpiG|

Yeh happens to me alot... Its even worse when a leach starts following shooting everything you set you pet on. Have had them follow my group for an hour or so.

Only thing you can do is either stop doing anything and wait for them to get bored... Or bleed something very big and nasty, then use my "run like a girl" tactic... Once the bleed ticks the big thing will agro the idiot and kill him :)

then all thats left is to /report and /addignore

D

darbey

In 5 months cant say this has ever happened once to me, maybe on occasion ive attacked the same mob as someone else but after weve both laughed about it said sorry and moved on. I think you have just been unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread