Lee Evans?

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Used to be funny... Now, not so much. He should stick to movies and do like Norman Wisdom.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Haven't seen the latest stuff but relatively funny - his exaggerated animated movements on stage work but do start to get a bit annoying after a while.

And blimey, the stage lights do make him lose a few stone in weight. If an anti-perspirant company wanted to solve sweating, he's your lab monkey to test on. ;)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Haven't seen the latest stuff but relatively funny - his exaggerated animated movements on stage work but do start to get a bit annoying after a while.

That's why I viscerally have such a negative reaction to him, the fake physical tics make him horrible to watch.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
That's why I viscerally have such a negative reaction to him, the fake physical tics make him horrible to watch.

Maybe as mentioned above he should stick to the slapstick-type career of Wisdom. And they can edit out sweat stains. :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Thank fuck. Was watching it last night, the missus was roaring her face off but I for the fucking life of me couldn't get what was so side splittingly funny. I giggled at a few, but most the stuff was 'real life scenario-->doing funny voice-->animated movement' rinse and repeat.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hit and miss. Some of his stuff is great, a lot is average, and there's some duds. I can't tell you which is from what part of his career as I don't pay enough attention to him.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Funny when you are 12, once you mature one single iota, he isn't.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Terribly annoying. Can't sand watching the annoying twat flail around a stage like a fucking inflatable.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Some of his material is very funny. If he could stand still, slow down & chill, he'd be ace. Too energetic for me.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
GF and myself have got tickets to see him in September this year. I hope he is as funny as he use to be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom