leaving...for good.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
another fotm i quit thread ;P joining the rest of sarumans hand on mid/kay and started up earlier today. will be giving away some free stuff again when i have updated EU version again, lotto will be tomorrow at 6PM CET, my house, my templates, and cash will be some of the items lottoed

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Great to have ya aboard bud, shame we cant convert more to the dark side (Bluesky dammit, get ya ass over here!).

Anyway, all ex-excal who want mid action over the pond on a sensible non classic server, come on over!

everlastin

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Grolf, give me a pm ingame m8, i may join you, as im getting prety bored of dyvet now. Need a change b4 i go crazy :eek7: :drink: :drink:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Grolf, give me a pm ingame m8, i may join you, as im getting prety bored of dyvet now. Need a change b4 i go crazy :eek7: :drink: :drink:
my acc closed a day before i knew it, so cant :( can send you my msn in a PM if you like

Rubric

Part of the furniture
another fotm i quit thread ;P joining the rest of sarumans hand on mid/kay and started up earlier today. will be giving away some free stuff again when i have updated EU version again, lotto will be tomorrow at 6PM CET, my house, my templates, and cash will be some of the items lottoed

Are there enough people left to make quit threads fotm?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Are there enough people left to make quit threads fotm?
good point tbh ;< but there's still another 5 players left so keep refreshing the forums the next week to look for more of such threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom