Leaving DAoC

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Well guys i am saying goodbye now for those of you who knew me or who were in GoA i have left it in the capable hands of Lasercry and Fokinhell as my time is over here.

Over the past few months the game imo has deteriorated sumwot in many ways and what with the hib/mid allaince it all but seems futile to even play.

People may say wait for catacombs, but imo it is another way of trying to raise an alrdy dieng game.

Well enuff waffling i would like to say goodbye to a great guild GoA which i may add hurt like hell to leave after starting it with nothing and looking at what it is now, all the ppl in it made me proud to be the GM.

Ok going now as im felling blubbery lol tc all you guys and i hope the game fulfils wot u looking for for a while to come yet

so goodbye and farewall and tc all :cheers:

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
bb m8 :D.... had some good times, and as siad on msn :D anytime u want a chat or what ever :D feel free

good luck :D

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoy RL... hope the shakes wont be too hard on you... :fluffle:

U did good leading GOA.. and you will be missed :cheers:

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Afterall i wish you a very nice Reallife, good luck.

Faya

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
Over the past few months the game imo has deteriorated sumwot in many ways and what with the hib/mid allaince it all but seems futile to even play.

Yeah we have such an agreement. it's true. it's a fact. all know it. Let's blame mids and hibs for destroying the game. REALLY!!!

:flame:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
good luck asy - thanks for the invite into the guild in the first place, i have enjoyed playing with u and sticky, and wish u the best of luck for the future :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
BB Asyveth.. Ill miss our massive arguments we used to have lol

Good luck in R/L m8y :)

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
asyveth said:

Personally I think the chaos in our frontier lately has been good for Albion. Some people may realise that you can't sit on your arse waiting for somebody else to clean up the mess.

Anyway, always sad to see a player leave the game. Good luck in whatever you do next!

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye Asy - take care mate,

All the best irl, and in the future

Aeoric

Marc

FH is my second home
Take care mate. Sad to see you leave the game. Truly one of the "good guys". Not particualry arsed when some irc prick posts his leaving post on RvR section but saddens me when someone like you leaves the game

/respect
/cry

Ging

Part of the furniture
Asy m8 PM me either in here on ingame - i wanna discuss something with you!

oh BTW Marc has been booted out by his old lady already - this is true as he was ingame last night and not inside her!!!!

kalammer

Fledgling Freddie
sad to see you go Asy... Hope you will enjoy whatever you choose to do IRL or in other games as well, you were a good friend in game, will miss you..

:( :(

Influenza

Part of the furniture
/salute m8
Youve been a fantastic GM since i joined goa back in december and it saddens me that you have decided to leave.
Just want to say thank you for everything you have done for the guild while i was here all the stress/all the hours youve put into , i know i could never have handled it.
You will be missed by alot of people and i hope you enjoy whatever life brings you , good luck in whatever you decide to do :)

ShadowFighter

Fledgling Freddie
/Salute

Good luck Asyveth m8
Sad to see old in game friends leave the community one by one

.....but hey theres a real life too :)

Good bye my friend nice to playing with you

Shadowfighter rr6 2h Pala
GM of KOC

Meowmix

Fledgling Freddie
take care hun bun :(

I did try and convince you to stay and what I wrote in PM is all true.

GoA will not be the same without you, and who is going to try and tame me now :D

Have a great life and best of luck whatever you do.

:worthy:

Meowmix -x-

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
Never be to hasty m8 and dont give/sell ya account 1st break i took was 4 mths then took another 3 mths both times came bac and had great fun .. and sorry to say i disagree about the hibb/mid alliance i think its make a big difference for the good with our lands swarming with them .. used to hate NF most of all thing in all the world ;) .. but love it now with no stupid boat rides and having to spend 2 hrs looking for a fight ;)) ..so think about it 1st alb needs nice people ..
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom