Leaving daoc

Corran

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
i have my doubts. A sorc leaving game after its been published that they banned aprox 100 radar abusers. I might just be paranoid but something tells me its radaring... if not, log in a week and prove it :p

anyway, bye and hf doing the hiltons, may god have mercy on your soul.

Hmm, wonder if i should mention that all his accounts have been logged in some form in the past couple days including today. Quite funny that it was 100% chance then people would start radar shit :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

and bearing in mind, he's a pve whore, who has his own PvE guild.. :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
A video with the Hilton sisters would be a blockbuster but with Bubble in it as well.... dunno tbh, I am not sure anyone is into that kind of filth :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Corran said:
Hmm, wonder if i should mention that all his accounts have been logged in some form in the past couple days including today. Quite funny that it was 100% chance then people would start radar shit :p
ofc :D but how was i to know? i dont play alb/pryd so i cant check if he logs on, neither can i determine if he jokes coz of the bans or if hes serious. Its only logical to assume all sorcs radar! :mad:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
A video with the Hilton sisters would be a blockbuster but with Bubble in it as well.... dunno tbh, I am not sure anyone is into that kind of filth :p

Tenticles + hilton sisters = big money!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:

you'd be suprised :D

Rakdhin

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft, I reactivate my account and the first thing I see is oldschool leaving the game, how annoying. ;< Ah well, have fun with whatever you might come up with then!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Rakdhin said:
Pfft, I reactivate my account and the first thing I see is oldschool leaving the game, how annoying. ;< Ah well, have fun with whatever you might come up with then!
\o/

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Rakdhin said:
Pfft, I reactivate my account and the first thing I see is oldschool leaving the game

Bubble was never oldschool, he always preffered junior school but that is another story entirely.... :D ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Bubble was never oldschool, he always preffered junior school but that is another story entirely.... :D ;)

Pfft don't bring your own taste into this thread :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble is a bit like Jesus. First he disappears after hanging himself on a cross. And voila, three days later he is back!

<3 <3 <3

leviathane

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
hehehe Papa Cho ftw :worthy:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
i have my doubts. A sorc leaving game after its been published that they banned aprox 100 radar abusers. I might just be paranoid but something tells me its radaring... if not, log in a week and prove it :p

anyway, bye and hf doing the hiltons, may god have mercy on your soul.
Someone who loves PVE and TOA and doesn't care much for rvr don't need radar. So lack of need, and motivation. Also, if he would use radar and would use it for cheat in rvr, that would mean: Lot more rvr and lot more lwrp. He was in game several times since the bans happened so even this makes your argument problematic. And it is just a joke thread about what tends to come after bans...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Esselinithia said:
Someone who loves PVE and TOA and doesn't care much for rvr don't need radar. So lack of need, and motivation. Also, if he would use radar and would use it for cheat in rvr, that would mean: Lot more rvr and lot more lwrp. He was in game several times since the bans happened so even this makes your argument problematic. And it is just a joke thread about what tends to come after bans...
I'm pretty sure he was kidding :p

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Im pretty sure i dont understand english humour! :m00:

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly we have decided he knew to much and he has been terminated IRL so won't be coming back :/

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
someone put 1 + 1 togther :p

Was joking anyway :D

there was an rather comical tone over that one , hehe :worthy:

wish i could play again and participate on an ml5 raid soon :) .
but my acc is closed so. i hope i got my items left tho.

Rakdhin

Fledgling Freddie
I feel stupid. So much for reading first post and replying.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Rakdhin said:
I feel stupid. So much for reading first post and replying.
But that's because you are :( Love you regardless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom