Leaving daoc

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Yes Dispite being GM of a growing youthful active guild that does lots of fun events, i have decided to throw in the towel for IRL reason, yes i'm going to join a gym, after that i plan to build a model boat and maybe enter the ever cool plymouth dating sceen(Specialy during the next month during 'freshers week' where theres loads and loads of fit girls with beer googles). After this i plan to marry a nice cute doctor at the hospital i work @ and become a professional slacker and watch anime/hentai all day. After that i plan to have an Afair with the Hilton sisters and make a home video, i promise to distro it on FH so keep your eyes open. After that i'll pass them to old man cho and i'll become bill gates business partner and then takeover microsoft (and Hire a private mercenary army to take over the Baldwins island). Old TV shows will begin rerunning making the A Team do another series, where Mr T is garenteed to say 'A Pity the Fool!' at least 3 times per episode and 'I Ain't getting on no Helecopter'. After that i'll move to to refereeing, invent a Time machine and Ref a Match between Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee to see who the hardest really is. Unfortunatly Tony Blair will take credit for the match and demand respect (and get laughted at). At this point i will fade from the public eye and move to the lost city of Atlantis.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
sad to see you leave m8 :(

wish you the best luck in IRL and the " dream " you have :worthy:

Take care m8 :cheers:

Zede

Part of the furniture
but but........

just take a long break, dont sell your accounts and come back refreshed in 6 months !

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
tyson would eat bruce lee for breakfast.. literally perhaps..

cya bubs in a week :p

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
see ya mate (again!)

i give him 2 weeks this time :D

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Good bye and good luck with whatever you'll be doing :)
Really sad to see you go now. :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
has someone been banned? :m00: ;) (j/k'in btw) nah but seriously g'luck in the real world bubbles /hug.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
leviathane said:
has someone been banned? :m00: ;) (j/k'in btw) nah but seriously g'luck in the real world bubbles /hug.

someone put 1 + 1 togther :p

Was joking anyway :D

Talsar

Albion Legend
Good bye bud :) take care in real life :) see you if you ever return ;)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
i thought it was a joke, even after he posted people didnt bother to read the rest and just continued the bye's :) if you are leaving though, Why a boat ?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

he lives in plymouth... boat ppl:D
see you in 2 weeks maybe sooner^^ was 3 days last time if i remember correctly:D

but... if not and it isnt joke !! good luck and see you soon :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Can you change your last name to Bobble before you quit? :<

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
always checking the date on Bubble goodby threads (might be an old bumped one ^^)

good luck and irl >> game

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
Yes Dispite being GM of a growing youthful active guild that does lots of fun events, i have decided to throw in the towel for IRL reason, yes i'm going to join a gym, after that i plan to build a model boat and maybe enter the ever cool plymouth dating sceen(Specialy during the next month during 'freshers week' where theres loads and loads of fit girls with beer googles). After this i plan to marry a nice cute doctor at the hospital i work @ and become a professional slacker and watch anime/hentai all day. After that i plan to have an Afair with the Hilton sisters and make a home video, i promise to distro it on FH so keep your eyes open. After that i'll pass them to old man cho and i'll become bill gates business partner and then takeover microsoft (and Hire a private mercenary army to take over the Baldwins island). Old TV shows will begin rerunning making the A Team do another series, where Mr T is garenteed to say 'A Pity the Fool!' at least 3 times per episode and 'I Ain't getting on no Helecopter'. After that i'll move to to refereeing, invent a Time machine and Ref a Match between Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee to see who the hardest really is. Unfortunatly Tony Blair will take credit for the match and demand respect (and get laughted at). At this point i will fade from the public eye and move to the lost city of Atlantis.
I smell strong stella :eek: bubble cmon /man sex with me u wont wanna leave

Jooowan

Fledgling Freddie
jeeezes, if you wanna leave, just leave. If you don't wanne leave, post on FH and let people convince you. Is that what this post is all about ??? Mission accomplished I would say. :twak:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i have my doubts. A sorc leaving game after its been published that they banned aprox 100 radar abusers. I might just be paranoid but something tells me its radaring... if not, log in a week and prove it :p

anyway, bye and hf doing the hiltons, may god have mercy on your soul.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I doubt that Bubble's leaving, and I reckon he posted this as a joke in response to this thread and what happened on the US forums which was a few high RR well known players made posts screaming "DAOC SUX OMFG BYE!"

I hope I got the right of it there cause I would like to see more saturday morning arti hunts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom