Leaving DaoC

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
After almost 2 years of playing daoc, and way too mutch /played, i've decided to quit daoc. Used to have a lot of fun, even in pve (in the beginning :eek: ), tho less and less of that lately with several friends leaving and getting bored with either sitting somewhere doing nothing all day or getting farmed in emain. Had a good time in Alltrades inc. (and previous guilds) and met several nice people who i cba to list, but they're sure to know, or not... :p

Bye bye,
Straef

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Noo!!! Dont leave u wanker! :m00: Just take a break for a month or 2 :)
Ill miss ya if u go m8 :( :(

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
No :( PLease don't leave.
I had so much fun with you in emain.
And albion would loose such a great MA :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
GimpStrole said:
Noo!!! Dont leave u wanker! :m00: Just take a break for a month or 2 :)
Ill miss ya if u go m8 :( :(

Lol took a break before n most people i knew didn't remember me or had changed a lot, and i can start all over with trying to be fotm ;p

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
enjoy RL, was fun playing with ya, atleast before toa :pP

anyway, if ur not gonna enjoy rl, take a look at eve-online, there is a 7 day trail, and on top of that, im playing it \o/ :p

take care m8 :)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with what ever you do m8, ill try my hardest to forget you ;) my counsiler says this is good thing, i dont agree :<

Used to have a lot of fun, even in pve

such lies :fluffle:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Cya round Straef, nice knowing you mate :sex: . Hope to meet you in some game during the future, always fun to play alongside you :cheers:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye m8!!!

Have fun in real life!

it wasnt my template that did this was it? :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Nah Sycho's :p only needed 3 more items tho :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww me lil foxy baby sorry you dont enjoy game anymore always upsetting when you loose the taste for something you used to enjoy. always had a chuckle when you were about hon take it easy
xxxxxxx

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
aww me lil foxy baby sorry you dont enjoy game anymore always upsetting when you loose the taste for something you used to enjoy. always had a chuckle when you were about hon take it easy
xxxxxxx

Heheh not just upsetting, need to find something else to do for hours every day, now im just browsing fh and making useless replies :/

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Straef u ever gonna think bout coming back? Or u wana go play mid pryd so we can make fotm savages and a BB and pwnz0r m8s!!!111!!! (guess who thas by :) )

Stacey_Valentine

Fledgling Freddie
:( have u any idea how quiet guild chat is going to be now without your constant spam? really sorry to see you go mate, /gu just wont be the same without you, who is going to help me take the piss out of Gimpstrel now? :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom