Leaving Camlann for a while..

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
cavel you pissed me off by killing my group m8 who was also a rl m8. we were both grey yet you killed him for no reason.

from what i have heard i beleive what fuddle says and you should be ashamed
Ahem. Read the Fear private messages I sent you.

He was green and was reward. You attacked me to help him, even knowing you have no chance against a purple con assasin as a threesome.

I'm sure you would have done the same. I did stop after killing the two greens to leave you, since you were grey, but then you attacked me.

/Case over.

fortunefish

Banned
Bahumat i love you

but

cavel is a nice person and your all being kinda annoying to im, how would you like it if u were takin a break and tell you your ingame freidns (me i hope ) and someone came on a flamed you randomly.

bah

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Look i said i wasn't getting involved but guys this is stupid cavel is a nice person and these so called 'mental instabilities' some of you have been waffleing on about are a load of bulls**t. Cavel has argued his case and you all refuse to listen like children so basically stfu grow up and let it go :twak:. on a lighter note anyone noted the banned from freddyshouse title beside ormors name?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
halder hurry and come duel me i wanna see how uber you are

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
mine too, he has been fishing for it for a while, finally got what was coming :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Yoshimo said:
Look i said i wasn't getting involved but guys this is stupid cavel is a nice person and these so called 'mental instabilities' some of you have been waffleing on about are a load of bulls**t. Cavel has argued his case and you all refuse to listen like children so basically stfu grow up and let it go :twak:. on a lighter note anyone noted the banned from freddyshouse title beside ormors name?

j00 r a n00b - LoL!!!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
cavel i was only grouped with 1 person.

There was another green next to you anyways -.-

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
how can he be green the huge black troll was purple to me??????
Stop making stuff up now.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Yoshimo said:
my feelings are just plain hurt now, some guy no one here knows called me a n00b :kissit:

cheer up m8 ...with the right diet we an put you on an emotional recovery plan spanning out over only 3 weeks ...

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
bye m8 come back soon!1:) more rp's needed for lowbie zergs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom