Leaving Camlann for a while..

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure how long I will be gone, bit right now, with the issues of Fuddle, I'm not having any fun on the server atm. Everyone is trying to gank me, and I feel like I need to loose some of this heat for a bit.

If you see me on any of my chars: Cavel, MissDoom, Cavale, Runahura... please feel free to shout at me to get off. This will be hard but we have to work together!

Anyways take care, and I hope to be back soon.

And if anyone actually does care, which I doubt it, I'll be on prydwen/hibernia and alb/excal doing bugger all for bugger knows how bugger long :wij: .

Buhbah.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
imo because of something so infantile as chaining you should not leave server just letting him win

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
And really, NO ONE CARES, one less stealther on camlann? Who gives a shit? Why do you feel the need to post this bullshit when you 'leave' (which will all know will last less than 3 days). Rather than waste the 15 minutes to type out this thread (I know MS Word can take a while to correct spellings..) just leave without saying anything (because no one cares, did i mention that already?)

Cheers!

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Becuase he has friends on camlann that he may want to let know. And not all friends are contactable as not always ingame at same time.

Ormor, why are you so bitter towards everyone? If it was one of your mates you would probably say good bye m8 and good luck etc. Why not show a little respect for others?

Cya cavel, you'll be back on camlann soon enough im sure :)

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
why are you so bitter towards everyone? If it was one of your mates you would probably say good bye m8 and good luck etc. Why not show a little respect for others?

? I show alot of respect to people, respect must be EARNT. People such as:
Chuuck
Xcon
Kindrid
Finwara
Ozon

Really anyone who solo's and isn't a twat/posts bullshit/is a nice guy/helps others out, has my respect.

Doubt any of my mates would make such a pointless post, if they did, i'd call them a c**t.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
? I show alot of respect to people, respect must be EARNT. Doubt any of my mates would make such a pointless post, if they did, i'd call them a c**t.

Respect doesn't have to be earnt. You should respect everyone for who they are till they prove they are an idiot imo.

Saying respect should be earnt is just something people say to give them a reason for being a bastard to everyone they don't know.

I wouldn't go around thinking I'm better than everyone else unless they have proven otherwise. I'm actually very polite to new people I meet. If they turn out to be an idiot or have some pretty shallow opinions/views, that's when they loose respect.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Can hardly compare a RR7 Zerker who i've enjoyed fighting against since i started DAoC to a random newbie ? Double standards to what? I already made it clear respect has to be earnt, and gave reasons (AND EVEN EXAMPLES) of how. Is that so hard for you to understand or is it going to require some powertools to get it into your fortified skull?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
OK, so....

I'm assuming that from your post on the other thread, you don't mind leaving posts.

So your post here can't be because you think leaving posts are just worthless.

So why disrespect Cavel so much? You talk about earning respect. So do you dis-respect everyone you meet until they proove themselves worthy to you?

RR7 or Level 1, everyone has their right to use a public forum to have a voice without someone randomly layin into them. Ormor just give the nasty posts to random people you don't know a rest please. It's not needed, you didn't have to post here, if you don't know the person just don't bother.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo just leave him he is a dick he dosnt have a clue what he is talking about...

he's probally like 12 years old fgs

vintervargen

Banned
Tsabo said:
You're impossible. I don't really understand people like you.

camlann. bonedancer. etc :m00:

people that has no social skill whatsoever and lacks the skill of sympathy/empathy are common in daoc.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor = Troll trying to be 1337, best way to deal with him is to ignore, same as that Matrix guy from imdb, they can't handle intelligent repartee and fact.

Ormor, just fyi your list of how to earn your respect... Cavel actually hits most of them solidly, and most ppl here wouldn't give a rats ass for your 'respect' as you are probably atm the least respected person here cos of you continuous retarded replys.

If you don't know the person saying au revoir and don't care then don't post.

Cavel mate, you will be back you know it :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
? I show alot of respect to people, respect must be EARNT. People such as:
Chuuck
Xcon
Kindrid
Finwara
Ozon

Really anyone who solo's and isn't a twat/posts bullshit/is a nice guy/helps others out, has my respect.

Doubt any of my mates would make such a pointless post, if they did, i'd call them a c**t.
Hmm, you mustn't know me then, and why even post when the thread isn't ment for you. It was actually ment for my friends who view FH to know that I'm not playing for a while, since hardly any of them were online as I left.

And if you did actually meet me, I do solo and I'm not a twat like 90% of Camlann are.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Aint got a clue who you are.. but you want me to beat the kiddies up who annoy you?
I'm that little lurikeen who runs around in purple/black armour spam /kiss /slap ing you when I spot you in TNN.

Sure you get that all the time though...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
Ormor = Troll trying to be 1337, best way to deal with him is to ignore, same as that Matrix guy from imdb, they can't handle intelligent repartee and fact.

Ormor, just fyi your list of how to earn your respect... Cavel actually hits most of them solidly, and most ppl here wouldn't give a rats ass for your 'respect' as you are probably atm the least respected person here cos of you continuous retarded replys.

If you don't know the person saying au revoir and don't care then don't post.

Cavel mate, you will be back you know it :)
I will be back, the adrenaline from PvP will always overtake the boredom of the RvR servers, but I need a break for a bit, as everyone does.

Not sure if I'm really going to work on Prydwen or Excal, or even try a french server. Either way I'm not going to log Cavel in soon on Camlann intil all this has blown over, and hopefully it will. If not, I will always be able to get my revenge. The beauty of Karma.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Is it coz we didn't get to traitors on time? :p

Ciao cavel, lamest BB user evah!

Deserve a slap with a frozen tuna.

:wub:

Ziva

Fluffy
Ormor said:
And really, NO ONE CARES, one less stealther on camlann? Who gives a shit? Why do you feel the need to post this bullshit when you 'leave' (which will all know will last less than 3 days). Rather than waste the 15 minutes to type out this thread (I know MS Word can take a while to correct spellings..) just leave without saying anything (because no one cares, did i mention that already?)

Cheers!
Last time i checked it was not up to you to decide who is allowed to post what on these forums so i would kindly ask you not tell others what to post or what they shouldn't post.

Furthermore... how respectfull is it to make this kind of a post in someone's "goodbye" thread, causing a discussion/flamefest? If you don't know this person, if you don't like goodbye threads or if you simply don't care... just don't post at all. It's not hard is it?

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
I will be back, the adrenaline from PvP will always overtake the boredom of the RvR servers, but I need a break for a bit, as everyone does.

Not sure if I'm really going to work on Prydwen or Excal, or even try a french server. Either way I'm not going to log Cavel in soon on Camlann intil all this has blown over, and hopefully it will. If not, I will always be able to get my revenge. The beauty of Karma.

Havn't played my Minstrel for about...... 2weeks now, been on RvR servers getting artifacts / Scing rdy for NF, then ill play that for abit, then get bored and level my minstrel to 50 \o> 3.6 off or something, then slap Chuuck and Kindrid then leave for WoW

Don't slap chuuck.. he may be a troll but he has feelings too :(

p.s. slap kindrid to kingdom kong..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
cavel you pissed me off by killing my group m8 who was also a rl m8. we were both grey yet you killed him for no reason.

from what i have heard i beleive what fuddle says and you should be ashamed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom