Leaving Alb, Need Cash Exchange

A

aonn_elfclomper

a Hunter ? omg u gonna be back in albion in notime :)

M

m4rk

everyone picks on hunters, but from what i can see they are one of the best archer classes in the game :p

M

m4rk

If you love something enough... its no problem :) I soloed with my scout from lvl 40 - 45, i soloed with my cab from level 35 - 50.

M

m4rk

argh stop arguing! I'll be playing a Hunter. So sue me for having 2 accounts on Excal :p I could always make a buffbot and make you moan even more! As Landshark says the game is meant to be fun, ive stopped having fun on Alb therefore moving to Mid, my account is remaining open for 3 more months, in that time i can decide whether id prefer to stay or go :)

M

m4rk

you wont see me, not even when you have 2 arrows in your chest (1 to break bt 1 to kill you) :p

O

old.BJ|Bored

u wont need to break bt with penetrating arrow by time ur 50 ;)

and yus im topping this in the hope more ppl flame u for cross realming cos u admited ur gonna spy!

B

bicki

welcome to Mid :D
you will find alot of zerging in emain, but you will feel great when you see 1 FG NP owned 4-5 FG alb :D

hehe

B

Belomar

See you, Phixion (well, that's the name I know you by, taught you the ways of the pygmy goblins, I did)! Have fun in Mid!

Originally posted by Ekydus
I still remember levelling with that weird Inconnu known as Phakt in AC.
Umm, you had better, it wasn't all that long ago. Nerf these wannabe old timers, recalling things just a few months back. ;)

M

moo_work

if you still need that cash exchange I have up to 2.2 plat on mid/exc that i wanna trade to alb...

I'm at work now but can do this tonight, i'm "moo" on irc, and "Mistar" ingame on alb (wont be on till 6:30 pm uk time tonight though)

edit: or pm me on these boards

E

Ekydus

Despite what you think Belomar I have actually been playing a long time. My signature only has the characters I want to put in it. I have many more. I recalled levelling with Phakt because he was a fun guy who I grouped with every day for a week. You generally remember things like that. So stop acting like you know the full story when quite obviously you don't. You always have something to say about someone else because you think you know everything. I have news for you; You don't.

B

Bartemius

That pic that BJ posted... is that like, the North & South of CS fame, or am I being a silly little Wizard?

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Ekydus
So stop acting like you know the full story when quite obviously you don't. You always have something to say about someone else because you think you know everything. I have news for you; You don't.
Hmm, I thought that the ";)" appended at the end of my message was clear enough, but then again, sometimes you need to spell it out: I was joking. Your post was actually similar to my own "old timer" reminiscing, which is why I posted in the first place.

O

old.BJ|Bored

Originally posted by Bartemius
That pic that BJ posted... is that like, the North & South of CS fame, or am I being a silly little Wizard?

er
cs fame?

possibly tis our cs clan name or used to be but we never had any fame :clap:

/me looks around in back for norty bards hiding under tables

O

old.BJ|Bored

depends whos asking, if its ppl after their server back then no never heard of n@s, if anyone else then yes tis us ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom