Leaving Alb, Need Cash Exchange

M

m4rk

Hello, well as topic says I am leaving alb, main reason is I am bored of the realm and classes and would like to play something different. I am after a cash transfer from Alb Excal to Mid Excal, I'm not entirely sure on the amount of gold i have but ill sort it out tomorrow when i delete my characters.

Just a fairwell to all of First Cohort, past and present who have been my home for almost a year, its been great RvRing with you and ive learnt everything I know from you guys, gonna miss you - But i'll enjoy killing you more :), Also goodbye to:

Zartada - Great guy xD
English (Fedaykin) - My young padawan learner
Sacr - Cya on Mid maybe?
Drop - Hope you get to 50 someday :D
Rhudd/Leathal - Now you can't nag me for PL \o/ :D
Edelia - thanks for the fun, known you since you played Yaehl, and thanks for letting me use your buffbot :)

Gotta admit, I didn't really mix with many people outside FC so if i've missed anyone out - sorry :)

I will be on tonight and tomorrow to say my final farewells, if anyone would like to message me regarding the cash transfer or otherwise (please don't talk me out of leaving alb, I have enough stress deleting two characters :p) message me on Phakt, Phixion or Astas, i should be on one of them.

ps: astas is on another acc so i will be back now and then :p

you can keep in touch with me via
email: phixion@blueyonder.co.uk
and
IRC: irc.quakenet.org - #n@s, #firstcohort

Thanks for the good times albion ^^

E

Edohadien

i wish u good luck m8..
i know a few people that will join you on your journy to midgaard.
i might talk to u there ;)

Cya peeps

M

m4rk

<sigh> it's nothing to do with Relics, u honestly think id delete two level 50 characters over strength relics? I am leaving because i've played Albion since beta, and im pretty much sick of it, sick of the land, sick of the classes. I want a new challenge. I can assure you, relics are nothing to do with it.

M

m4rk

ahhaha omg. that picture is ancient, even arthwyr is on it. I never realised i levelled with Onlyone :-0

P

parlain

BB mate, good luck in Mid it's been fun :)

and fyi he's been resisting the call of Mid for going on 6 months now, before the LA lub, before the relics etc; finally plucking up the courage to delete and move to pastures new.

Have fun playing another gimpy class :D

M

m4rk

harharhar! :) thanks parl, fraid youre going to be stuck with me for a while yet tho - thats if i get bored of Mid :)

My friend will be looking after the account for me while i play mid, so if i do get bored i can always come back, hope you keep a home for a poor lil inconnu if that becomes the case! :p

EDIT: still need 3 plat transfering from alb excal to mid excal :(

M

m4rk

/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug

please excuse us, us inconnus have to have a hugging session now and then :D

A

Ambulance

Bleh :rolleyes:

Good luck on your travels to Mid and dont expect any favours if we see you ;)

Come and see us now again, even if it is to brag on how overpowered Mid classes are :D

/Salute

U

Urme the Legend

Do not expect Midgard to welcome you with open arms if you still got that alb account available :p

O

old.LandShark

Do you have any reason not to trust him to delete his characters?? No. Then why post? :p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Silenzio
cuz he said, not gona del the char

No, he didn't. Btw, who are you? I've seen you post twice and both times it was retarded :great:

Originally posted by m4rk
I'm not entirely sure on the amount of gold i have but ill sort it out tomorrow when i delete my characters.

Anyhow, sorry to hear you're going Astas D: But it's only a game, got to do what's fun otherwise there's no point. GL in mid - what class are you rolling, may we ask? :p

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by old.LandShark
No, he didn't. Btw, who are you? I've seen you post twice and both times it was retarded :great:

rlly nice person u r =) example for all ...
do ive to ask u if i can post or not n when?
how sad u r...

btw just to make u know... maybe im not that wise, but i can learn... next time u gona /Y with 4 mob on ur ass i will not bother to help u as i did... n do not say u "Uba" n dont need...
cuz u were goin down fast...

bwa... wasting my time with suc ppl

here, scroll down to third post n ull se =)

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=60443

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by m4rk

My friend will be looking after the account for me while i play mid, so if i do get bored i can always come back, hope you keep a home for a poor lil inconnu if that becomes the case! :p

Landshark, who looks stupid now? :p

E

Ekydus

I still remember levelling with that weird Inconnu known as Phakt in AC.
Good luck with Midgard. But IMO the time you've put into your characters, wouldn't it be better to just buy a new account?

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Landshark, who looks stupid now? :p

Shrug.... based on this post alone you had no reason to suspect he was going to leave both accs open. As he is, well, lame :rolleyes:

Silenzio: Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about? I've barely PvE'd with Landshark other than in one guild group the other night, or PL'd in barrows. And the only times I've actually been in trouble with an overpull, I got no help and died.... so seriously, wtf? ;p

S

Silenzio

thers a lil bridge in echo room...
n someone fell off =)

nm

L

lude-fc

plsssssssssssssnt leave :(
Ur my little Smurf that give pot :( :(
Gona miss ur Uber mezzes
Gona miss ur jokes
Gona miss ur laughs

Keep an account in alb or somfin, just to say hi :)

Tell me ur nick in mid, no SB pls :p

Hope to cyas soon m8

/hug
/hug
/hug
/wave
/cry

L

lude-fc

PS: my keybord is very focked, i wanted to say plsssss DON'T leave :)

Cyas m8, sniff, cant call u smurf no more, ur gonna be a smelly tro or somfin

M

m4rk

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Do not expect Midgard to welcome you with open arms if you still got that alb account available :p

Being as no one in Mid will know who I am... do i look like a give a shit? :) My other acc is staying open so that i can come back to it when and if i ever want to. Reaon I didnt just buy another account? - Already paying for 2 accounts (Mine and my brothers) I am not prepared to fork out £200 a year just for a game.

I'll be playing a Hunter in Mid :x

M

m4rk

I am willing to swap cash from excal/alb > pry/whatever > excal/mid if anyone can help that way :)

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom