Leave me alone Noobs :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
What is with every shit little low rr stealther popping me tonight and running like a scalded cat only to return with 3-4 other albs to try and kill me ...

Has the cluster really gone that bad that people have absolutely 0% respect for the person playing at the other end :(

It really is pathetic :puke:

illu

Part of the furniture
:(

I know quite a few lowbie albs did it and a few low hibs, but I just think mostly it is a natural reaction (kind of).
Being uncovered and then instazerged, the people that do the uncovering eventually learn that they get hardly any RP by doing that, and if they keep doing it, then whenever they stray slightly too far - expect some fat PA's coming your way! :>

Oli - Illu

Punishment

Resident Freddy
It is the lowest of the low tbh to Pop someone for a group though , as you are admitting you cannot kill them solo but even so you disrespect them by just popping them out of stealth ... it really is cowardly :(

Duoing is no big deal nor is killing someone on low hp after a fight ... but this popping or players who arent even interefering with your fights is just pathetic :eek:

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
fight fire with fire. do the same to them, i noticed theres an influx of new scouts around with the irvr albs have in crim. with mos5 i'm having a laugh shooting at distance with my ranger an watching them run. Its not something i'll do to quite a few stealths who've been around awhile and have a good reputation though, just the noobs.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the nice guy irl scene has just got bigger as the population has dropped soon there will be just 6 best mates adding on each other 24/7

Lethul

FH is my second home
Don't worry Deception, soon your best mate Frag is back to 2shot you again! ;)
And i will add on any inf that adds on you!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Don't worry Deception, soon your best mate Frag is back to 2shot you again! ;)
And i will add on any inf that adds on you!

Newb! :( Template faster so i can r0x you with meh inf before subs run out. ;D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
What is with every shit little low rr stealther popping me tonight and running like a scalded cat only to return with 3-4 other albs to try and kill me ...

Has the cluster really gone that bad that people have absolutely 0% respect for the person playing at the other end :(

Must be the new Imco mob i guess ...

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

chillax, you gotta take the rought with the smooth.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
what you are describing punishment has been happening since day 1...

suxs, but also found a lot of times on like the bridges when theres visuals and stuff. You can almost go up to an opposing stealther give them a /hug or /wave first and go and stand next to them...

9 times out of 10 they give you a hug back because they know its pointless to try and fight each other in the middle of a Irvr shit slinging dick swinging fest. only an opponent who is experienced will do this.

but we cant take the ettiquette for granted. at the end of the day newer players are prolly perminently on red alert when they play... if they come up against another high rr sneak they prolly get pwned so there natural initial playstyle is pop and run... once they start getting a few kills under there belt then they will move on from this and start wanting to kill things properly.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
the nice guy irl scene has just got bigger as the population has dropped soon there will be just 6 best mates adding on each other 24/7

bloody hell ....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Raven again.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
you got good point there punish m8..
now a days it really isnt possible to get some decent fights, with all those lame lowbies(newbie fucks) adding on their infi/scouts.. close to impossible to start a one on one in an area with just a bit action, without all other mofos popping.. just because they cant kill on their own.. just like Imco, pops after or in fights and then if he's about to get beaten or get in a 1on1, he vanishes.

everything is going in the wrong direction tbh.. givf Warhammer!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
damn those lame lowbie newbie fucks!

your starting to sound like me tjalle ;) your path to the dark side is complete.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nah im not new to cluster ... But 3h of being wiped every time i unstealth except for like 5 good fights is abit harsh ...

<3 @ Cerishas/Illusb/Nimroel/Babybanana

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nah im not new to cluster ... But 3h of being wiped every time i unstealth except for like 5 good fights is abit harsh ...

<3 @ Cerishas/Illusb/Nimroel/Babybanana

Where is the love for me? :p

And Babybanana-- tbh, too much of a duo/trio guy!

Btw maybe we should take the solo action to somewhere else when IRVR is around Crauch? Like Bled maybe?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Aint seen you around in abit tbh on ya infil bro , but all rp's donations accepted for last 200k rp or so to rr9 :D

Nah Baby aint so bad as of late as he doesnt kite ... he just stands there with his matter spear and hits you for 400+ :(

My only pet hate atm is Koxine+Stinkbox duo ... ffs koxine , just let me rape stinky already :(

Nibble

Part of the furniture
puni is jsut angry coz he knows he will never look as sexy as my lil shade :D

wilfe

Fledgling Freddie
it ok puni, soon i will be back to protect you again :) or was it the other way round? i can never remember!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
it ok puni, soon i will be back to protect you again :) or was it the other way round? i can never remember!

Hehe ok bro :D

Keep your head down on US campus bro , that shit this week was scary :(

krall

Fledgling Freddie
rofl - allways been like this...and stop trying inforceing u selfmade rules on others pls:fluffle:. Hehe and if anyone is noobs here - its the once's who forgot woot its like to be RvR1.0 in NF whit rr8+ sth's close to u.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
wtf.. are you soon rr9... how much more rps will i get then when we meet ? :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
rofl - allways been like this...and stop trying inforceing u selfmade rules on others pls:fluffle:. Hehe and if anyone is noobs here - its the once's who forgot woot its like to be RvR1.0 in NF whit rr8+ sth's close to u.

asdas kdask ldkdld pdosapl? daskdj dkdk meakd lldaskd kdaskda. asda, tahehadk dnansderad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom