Leave Me Alone! >_<

A

Arumar

/em sticks a "kick me, i'm a smite-h0" label on chilly's back and runs off giggling

C

[CT]Clone1

Chilly - FUCK EM ALL!

Smite away my son - as far as I'm concerned most fucking rejuv clerics are even shitter!

One of the BEST clerics I have EVER grouped with is Sparklehorse. Ya ya, I know he's a guildie but his rejuv spec is lower than a carribean bint under a limbo pole - and he's NEVER (well maybe once) let me die, or anyone else in a group for that matter, if he could help it.

He has FULL spec Smite.

I've been in countless groups with him and a so called 'healing' cleric and he's been doing all the fucking healing. I love being in a group with him. If the shit hits the fan he's a fast healer, albeit for a low amount, and if the fucking fan breaks under the weight of all the shit, it's a mes-and-run ta very muchly.

People who say <x> spec is shit - can't play the game - simple as that. ALL specs within the game are useful to a certain extent if played properly. Those of you bitches who cry about shat buffs etc etc are fekkin pants! Buffs are a bonus but you should be able to live and kill without them as well.

Dumbasses!

I think the realm should have more Smite Clerics.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
my stun is the best in alb, and you fuckers all know it, a 9 sec castable RANGED stun
Your stun is baseline, for your information. Feel free to use it (it's vastly underutilized) but you don't have it thanks to you being smite specced.

And yes, just as others said, when you are smiting, you are not healing. This is perfectly all right in situations where heals are not going to be necessary, but since the primary role of most clerics is in fact to heal, it does become annoying to go down in flames when you see lightning dance somewhere else on the battlefield.

A

Adralend

Originally posted by soth-zorena
Sorry to all who do thanes who I whined at when they did their ae hammer... =D

Longlive aoe demezz :bazbeer: :hat:

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Repent
6. Air thuergs can still nuke,pet stun,mezz etc... just coz they dont have pbt doesnt make'em shit.

they are shit more or less 0 utility to a group

in pve the need to have a theurg in grp is for the pbt/eb/haste not so much the nukes or pets

wtf uses pets in pve unless for pulling mebe?

P

-primax-

Chilly doesn't matter if u were full smite or rej, you would still suck!!!

So get back to Alchemy u might be useful then

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by ChillyDawg

and tbh, i can take a lot of even con classes solo, combination of stunnin gand smiting for 250 is pretty lethal. But anyway, furk off the lotta ya!

and btw sib, what epic??? i dont wear it, but i do like idea aobugt beign a crush reaver......

Yeah its just on those pesky blue con pallys that you have to burn all instas and still almost get owned :p

G

g0ldenbone

You're not a cleric are you chilly? Dont clerics heal?

:) :) :) :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by gunZ-
they are shit more or less 0 utility to a group

in pve the need to have a theurg in grp is for the pbt/eb/haste not so much the nukes or pets

wtf uses pets in pve unless for pulling mebe?

Full air theurg is same as full earth theurg EXCEPT he doesn't have PBT and exchanges that for one of the best nukes in Albion.

B

Belomar

Well, this can be debated to hell and back, but in my humble opinion, characters should specialize in their class-defining aspects, i.e. those things that are unique to the class. This means that a healer should be good at healing, a nuker good at nuking, and someone with pbt should definitely spec to have it. This is the same old argument that Hibs and Mids use to attack Albion; that our players spec to make themselves uber, not to give the most utility to the group. So, even if an air theurg has "one of the best nukes in Albion", an RvR group without pbt that could have had it if the theurgist had deigned to spec in it is missing a lot.

Of course, the flip side of this is of course that everyone is free to spec their characters their own way.

Users who are viewing this thread