Leaders Meeting

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Well as we are getting clustered i thought it would be nice to see if we can get a few people together just to say hello.

Hoping that leaders from RvR and PvE raids can attend to help one side get to know the other.

Meeting to be held at the Willow Tavern at 7pm uk time Friday.
The Willow Tavern is the Artisans of Willow Guildhouse and can be found at 3354 west of meath enterance on prydwen.

Hope to see you there.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
not being funny mate but there are very few leaders left on hib excal, everyone got fed up of not getting listened to :(

good idea though and i wish you luck.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
very nice effort and i hope you get someone to meet you. Hibernia is a bit broken atm though:( And very devided. Dont know if you guys have it the same way....but there have been too much discussions in past about being leet/adding/zrging/roleplaying etc, that nowadays only certain guilds seem to call eachothers allies. Most of the high rr people are more intrested in running with their own fg of friends playing without the rest of the realm. And its their choise after all and their idea of fun.And they say the rest of the realm only zergs and adds:p so thats how it looks atm...but maybe when clustering comes we can get some new blood into the game after all....new faces in hibernia is gonna be a blessing lol.
gl m8:)
over and out...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
not being funny mate but there are very few leaders left on hib excal, everyone got fed up of not getting listened to :(

good idea though and i wish you luck.

Aye, the real leaders left a long time ago.

Also if you ask for the "leaders" you'll get 90% of the population turn up or those idiots who just scream at everyone else and think they are lord almighty.

Too many chiefs, not enough indians on excali.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
<nods> ive had a few messages from various people and the impression i got was that a lot of people want to get involved.
Im only a little luri but ill try my best.
As i mentioned its just a chance to meet and talk with other people that organise things, we have two seperate communitys that if we want to survive will have to work together.

Another thing which i will say again <grin> most of us hib/pryd can be found at http://www.pryd.net
I posted an explaination of what to expect from my raids in the secure section but suspect a lot havent read it.
For that reason i think after the meeting i will open a /bg which i hope everyone will join.
Will just convey a few points and give pointers and advise that might help thoose that havent been out in the frontier much and to explain about my MARR's

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I just hope u got some sort of wannabe plans at least for claiming all Keeps and Towers? Like asap server is up :/
NFD Alliance (Prdywen one ofc :D) will claim Bolg and Towers.

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Be good to see some new blood take the reins and maybe help flush out the leet/self appointed leets out of the game and let the true hib community play once more as a team.

I personally have stopped playing other then for a few raids becuase I got sick of the way hib currently works.

Look forward to a new Order of things!

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:
Another thing which i will say again <grin> most of us hib/pryd can be found at http://www.pryd.net
I posted an explaination of what to expect from my raids in the secure section but suspect a lot havent read it.
For that reason i think after the meeting i will open a /bg which i hope everyone will join.
Will just convey a few points and give pointers and advise that might help thoose that havent been out in the frontier much and to explain about my MARR's

Clustering is going to be interesting, because with each server using a different forum, it makes it hard to see what each other is doing (i have no interest in signing up to yet another forum, so i can see whast going on pryd). Even though I can attend and lead raids on both excal and pryd, you need to read both forums to find out whats going on.

From reading the above it sounds like you just want to get everyone in a bg, and teach them your ways of how to run raids.

IMO the best way forward for hibs, is to start using the same forum, then we can work together much better. but we all know that isnt going to happen, and both servers are proberly going to remain divided.

I would be interested in meeting some of the guild leaders of excal though.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I will be browsing the other hib forums, and creating threads here for any raids published, however if you want to respond to that raid you will need to post on the other forums.

There are two communities here, both will not want to move so we must make do.

Freddyshouse will always have the current raids for both servers stuck at the top of the forum (unless the mods/admins take away my sticky rights)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
I will be browsing the other hib forums, and creating threads here for any raids published, however if you want to respond to that raid you will need to post on the other forums.

There are two communities here, both will not want to move so we must make do.

Freddyshouse will always have the current raids for both servers stuck at the top of the forum (unless the mods/admins take away my sticky rights)

kind of a bit much to expect you todo that for every raid :)
but that is very useful :)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
From reading the above it sounds like you just want to get everyone in a bg, and teach them your ways of how to run raids.

Not sure how managed to draw that conclusion.

This isn't a competition, we can either take forever and keep our distance or we can just get the hell on with it? I don't think most people really care who runs what or how they run it. Im sure as hell aint planning on gimping my game because im scared of a bunch of new players that i am unwilling to meet, hell I don't care who runs raids, just run them and advertise them so I know when I need to turn up. :p

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well ill drop by to say hello :) Will there be milk and cokies?

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Mojo said:
Not sure how managed to draw that conclusion.

This isn't a competition, we can either take forever and keep our distance or we can just get the hell on with it? I don't think most people really care who runs what or how they run it. Im sure as hell aint planning on gimping my game because im scared of a bunch of new players that i am unwilling to meet, hell I don't care who runs raids, just run them and advertise them so I know when I need to turn up. :p

I never said this was a competition, and i think your missing my point.

Aran Thule said:

The way i read this is: For those who havent read my raid explanation, can join my bg and i will tell them how i run my raids.

but my point is: if this is just a meet up for someone to tell me how to run raids, then im not interested. If this is a meetup to get to know each other, then im in.

Neither of the 2 communites here are going to move forums, so what we are stuck with, is people heaving to post raids on each forum. If this is what we have todo, then this is what we have todo. For TOA, classic etc, this is going to be ok.

But for RvR. Now thats a completely different story, and personally I think organising a meet up this early isnt going todo much good. I think wait till the dust has settled a bit, and then see what the problems are.

I definetly agree it is a good idea to work together, otherwise the zergs of albs and mids will walk all over us. But we need a bit of time to see what the actual problems are. On excal, there isnt much realm spirit at all, and there is much "dont add" BS going on. On pryd i assume its different?

anyway, in short. i think its nice that people are making the effort to get the realm (as we are one now) together, however personally I think its just a bit too early for all of this, but we will see.

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
I will try to be there. Nice to see some will to get this working!:cheers:

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
The way i read this is: For those who havent read my raid explanation, can join my bg and i will tell them how i run my raids.
but my point is: if this is just a meet up for someone to tell me how to run raids, then im not interested. If this is a meetup to get to know each other, then im in.

Yep right on both counts, as i said there, i plan to meet up with people, chat and hopefully get some of our lot to know some of your lot.
After we have done that i plan to open /bg and say hello to everyone that wants to listen and explain a bit about me and my raids.
Im not saying 'This is how raids should be' im saying 'this is how i run my raids' just so people know what to expect and arnt going to be jumping in the deep end.

I agree that i dont expect us to end up sharing a forum, both sides prefer where they are, im just trying to keep people informed.

Think of it this way, ive risen the banner of hibernia and offered my hand in friendship to our Excal brothers in arms.
Wether people accept my offer is up to them.

Ogen:
There is normally a supply of milk and cookies, question is if you can get to them before the lurilasses do.
We normally have a good selection of Dwarven mead and Friar ales but supply is running low, but rumour has it they have been stockpiling some in a relic shrine somewhere. <grin>

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Shame this meeting is friday, rl etc blaa blaa :drink:

For what its worth, welcome from myself.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
well having one of thoose days, psu has decided to die on me, no idea if its taken out any other components as well.

Hopefully will get it fixed before friday, if not i will let you know.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
from own personal experience, pryd forums surpass freddys *leet* house :) attitude and stuff is just .... nice no nastiness (at least there wasnt last year)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i'll join the bg, and depending on if we rvr or not ill be at the tavern :)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
swopped psu so im up and runnning again, hopefully see you friday. <grin>

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
little bump jsut to remind people, hopefully getting a few people here to introduce themselves, will open /bg after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom