Ld's

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Have had loads of random lag, nothing around login1.camelot.europe but from opentransit.

So figured id try and ping 195.2.2.2 - was fine up til then. So tried to ping the next ip down in line 195.251.218.118

This is what happened and hmm, this is where i get confused and need some help to get told what that is.

Anyways, seems OT yet again has a problem. This has been 2 days - and going ld several times an hour is taking the piss tbh...

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
Have had loads of random lag, nothing around login1.camelot.europe but from opentransit.

So figured id try and ping 195.2.2.2 - was fine up til then. So tried to ping the next ip down in line 195.251.218.118

This is what happened and hmm, this is where i get confused and need some help to get told what that is.

Anyways, seems OT yet again has a problem. This has been 2 days - and going ld several times an hour is taking the piss tbh...

looks like opentransits routing tables got fucked up, hopefully they sorted them out for you now.

:m00:

Hooth

Fledgling Freddie
Couldn't help noticing that you are connecting from Denmark.
Me and my guildies all have been experiencing numerous LDs over the last couple of days, making leveling in TDs a complete waste of time.
I've spoken to people in alliance (also Danes) who are also LDing several times each day...
So maybe this is a problem lying on the path from TDC net -> OT ?
I have no technical knowledge of this whatsoever but could seem that this is the case ?

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
been problems with danes and tdc (got it myself) awhile back, think someone phones tdc and he had no idea what he was talking about.

Dunno what made it work last time, ive had lots of ld's lately aswell, and usualy never go ld unless the server shuts down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom