LDs after the patch

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
i noticed a lot of LDs are accoring after the new patch... i never get LD but after the patch if LDed 2 times :(

LD = link dead

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Not really noticed more ld's. We kept getting a few last night, but nothing major. I think that after a patch, any problem automatically gets linked to it. Happens with crafting gains and mp rates every patch, but in truth nothing has changed :D

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I have had a lot of Ld's never got them before but since new patch i have had 3 -4 some nights.

However in new patch you can configure the precaching settings ive changed mine to precahing skins on tuesday night since then all LD's have stopped dont know if thats a coincidence or not but ive not LD'd since i altered that.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
I have had a lot of Ld's never got them before but since new patch i have had 3 -4 some nights.

However in new patch you can configure the precaching settings ive changed mine to precahing skins on tuesday night since then all LD's have stopped dont know if thats a coincidence or not but ive not LD'd since i altered that.

oi, how do you do that?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
I never go LD on my adsl connection, it's been steady as a rock for over 2 years with daoc, but this last week i have been going LD usually once a night.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Only thing i have noticed after the patch is that the loading time when u port to housing is huge compared to before.

vintervargen

Banned
there is some bug/hack/exploit shit that makes several group members insta crash to windows when meeting enemy players...

no idea if this is some error in a weapon animation for example or what,,

censi

Can't get enough of FH
there is some bug/hack/exploit shit that makes several group members insta crash to windows when meeting enemy players...

you told me you discovered then when holding your blue bar for to long during drag! :p

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
In your main settings where u configure your keys etc there is gfx configuration the new precahing options are in there m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom