Laughers

C

Calimentar

Just not nice to laugh my corpse when you kill me :p
Even when i hugged you when i killed you before :(

Not valid anymore too after you hit your insta win DF button and i dont have purge up either :)

Anyhow

I had fun tonite albs luv ya:)

Edit:
Had to put in this --> :clap: smiley cause.. well.... i love the smiley okay? :p

---------
Brelakor 50 Critblade
Breladur 42 SZ

F

Fafnir

Well i usually laugh once or twice at people that messed up or did something really stupid. An exampel, orange con infil attacks my shaman from stealth in front, i guess pa here. Main hand weapon miss, off hand hit for 31, i take a step back, infil stand still i get dot of twice 1 crit, and he gets down to ½ health and tries to run off, when a mid zerg runs him over. Think that deserves a laugh. :)

G

Galewyr Dark

oh i love these stories.

bit like once when i came through the amg in emain with meh pally...

Some Skald starts attacking me and is promtly slamed and health starts going down quite fast.

So he insta mezzes me and starts legging it. At the same time, Sotl mini-zerg comes into view at the right of my screen, runs this poor skald down, sad thing was he saw the zerg and started running from it but didbn't get far :/

One of the few times i felt sorry for a middy, i forget thsi skalds name..

V

vestax

haha, I love these types of stories :D

Funniest battle I ever had was with my infil, went to PA a orange con caster in emain once (think it was melgar?!?) got him to 10% health and he qc rooted me, he then took a few steps back and spammed /laugh.. so I took out my xbow and finished him :D

Made me laugh anyway

C

chretien

Ran into a yellow con Nightshade in Sauvage who leapt out at me and fumbled his PA. I hit combat mode and stand there looking dumb while he carves me up. Turned out I had myself targeted instead of him. . .

A

Arakasi01

My main is a hunter, that deserves a laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom