/laugh

Z

zapzap

And for u albs is easy being playing sorz well anyways do like fyric says:
RA's does matter when determining realm balance imo.
yes, a healer have 450 hp more than you, and 17% more absorb.

when pe fights a rr8+ mid grp we usually pop 1bof to tip balance in our favour, the 30 secs near melee immunity it gives is a 95% certainity of winning, sos is saved for other GG's adding and the such.
we can usually have 1 bof for each fight vs guild groups, this is on prydwen tho mind.
when i said that sorc=healer, i meant cc wise
a good sorc should win 80-90% of CC duels vs mid groups cuz of the bolt range mezz.

one more thing, aussie, do you have an off button?

Fyric

U hear that almost mele immunity that gives u 30 sec to kill us is it that hard ? and mezz u win 80-90 % against healers.

Zapsi

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Drum'N'Base
yea banan was the 1st person i saw abusing it in so bad manner. but this bard is LoL.
I donno realy how many ppl he had on him, at least 6, but somehow he were moving forward then faceing back and moving forward again ...it was happening very fast and very plainly for a long period of time. Only can think about a movement macro combinet with dragging daoc window.

What a retard. Host and show me these movies to back yourself up because atm I think you are lying. I have never seen Mega cheat nor do I think he cheats.

Show proof or stfu tard.

F

froler-mid

IMO FL CHEATS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

:m00:

L

Lanfaer

Originally posted by Shike
they ran as FG and prolly got tired with the innate ability mids have.

[lvl5ability Summon help] : The user automatically gain the ability to summon another FG to help them out when need be, can only be used once per minute and is restricted to Emain.

lol :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread