/laugh

S

Shike

o_O

lucky you still have mistah machinegun with the big muscles at least :)

22 Rambo IV Albion 8,011,222 191,383 50 Public Enemies Infiltrator Saracen

D

Drum'N'Base

might aswell to add an /laugh to this one

11 Megahertz Hibernia 269,340 223,722 50 Flatline Bard Celt

keep up the good work and in a day u'r "fun" could be over

S

Shike

Originally posted by Drum'N'Base
might aswell to add an /laugh to this one

11 Megahertz Hibernia 269,340 223,722 50 Flatline Bard Celt

keep up the good work and in a day u'r "fun" could be over

is just me that dont understand what you are talking about? :eek:

H

hangianix

Killerbee LRWP 1,565 <- It's a lie tho, haven't been out to RvR in the last 9 days. So still have some probs with these statistics at GoA.

O

old.windforce

wow! weeeeeww we have 21, 38 and 42th place

albs rule
(edit: <first 3> all stealthers, wonder why)

realm
\Albion 12
Hibernia 26
Midgard 62
Totaal 100

H

hangianix

Originally posted by old.windforce
wow! weeeeeww we have 21, 38 and 42th place

albs rule
(all stealthers, wonder why)
Ero not stealther :)

T

Tafaya Anathas

Nerf albs, we can still be in the first 50.

G

Glyph_mid

Mids have been there a few times, where only dyna were on the top 50

L

leviathane

those stats are crap compared to Np's 1mil lwrp's.

P

Petronella

Yeah, but my dad has a bigger car then you leviathane

S

Shike

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
why ? :/

they ran as FG and prolly got tired with the innate ability mids have.

[lvl5ability Summon help] : The user automatically gain the ability to summon another FG to help them out when need be, can only be used once per minute and is restricted to Emain.

D

Drum'N'Base

Originally posted by Shike
is just me that dont understand what you are talking about? :eek:

<cough> some kind of strafe bug abusing macro <cough>

Realy new one, didnt saw this kind of sheet untill now.
From 6 swings, 5 are goining into target not in view and 1 is just unstyled.
Or if u'r so uber and we all sux, teach us pls how to survive 15 odd seconds with about 5-6tanks stuck on u in combat mode, while all other support is down from u'r grp.

made 2 small movies from the fights im sure goa will be happy to ban some ppl more.

O

old.mattshanes

Ask bananplockeran about the strafe bug.

Little lame fuckshit **** he is.

I have nothing against a lot of mid players, respect a lot of players but that's one thing in the game that really annoys me is that bug being abused constantly by him.

D

Drum'N'Base

yea banan was the 1st person i saw abusing it in so bad manner. but this bard is LoL.
I donno realy how many ppl he had on him, at least 6, but somehow he were moving forward then faceing back and moving forward again ...it was happening very fast and very plainly for a long period of time. Only can think about a movement macro combinet with dragging daoc window.

H

Herbal Remedy

mega does not use lag window exploit im 100% certain mebe if

a) this server wasnt so shitty
b) you didnt zerg us like fook
c) megas comp was bit better

she wouldnt lag

pls do get a clue before acusing someone of cheating pls you only makes yourself sound like a complete retard

G

gwal

yea banan was the 1st person i saw abusing it in so bad manner. but this bard is LoL.
I donno realy how many ppl he had on him, at least 6, but somehow he were moving forward then faceing back and moving forward again ...it was happening very fast and very plainly for a long period of time. Only can think about a movement macro combinet with dragging daoc window.

its all a matter of moving correctly, it can be done, but hard to get right, once u get it done, ur hard as hell to take down.

seen several ppl doing it, including bards, clerics, paladins, and healers - its not cheating but its annoying as hell casue one has a hard time getting styles in.

D

Drum'N'Base

Originally posted by gwal
its all a matter of moving correctly, ur hard as hell to take down.

its not cheating but its annoying as hell casue one has a hard time getting styles in.

I didnt said anything but, while he were "dancing" 15odd seconds, i didnt got a single hit in, not styled not even unstyled for all time target that was NOT IN VIEW, same thing said all other ppl that were on him. I tryed to unstick and just use /face, same sheet: target not in view.

And if u say: THAT MOVEING CORRECTLY COUSES THE INABILITY OF GETTING HIT. - NOT CHEATING, u need some medical assistence badly.

H

Hansemann

if you drag your daoc window around and sprint forward while facing backwards you cat get hit even by savages.

G

gwal

I didnt said anything but, while he were "dancing" 15odd seconds, i didnt got a single hit in, not styled not even unstyled for all time target that was NOT IN VIEW, same thing said all other ppl that were on him. I tryed to unstick and just use /face, same sheet: target not in view.

And if u say: THAT MOVEING CORRECTLY COUSES THE INABILITY OF GETTING HIT. - NOT CHEATING, u need some medical assistence badly.

ok, then I´ll just say: go cry in some more noob, and dont blame ppl of cheating when they are not - good luck in banning him - I most certainly do not like ppl accusing my friend of cheating

J

Jergiot

lol at u thinking he is cheating :p
its not hard to move like that if u move with the keyboard instead of the tard defualt settings.

E

efreet

<cough> some kind of strafe bug abusing macro <cough>

Realy new one, didnt saw this kind of sheet untill now.
From 6 swings, 5 are goining into target not in view and 1 is just unstyled.
Or if u'r so uber and we all sux, teach us pls how to survive 15 odd seconds with about 5-6tanks stuck on u in combat mode, while all other support is down from u'r grp.

made 2 small movies from the fights im sure goa will be happy to ban some ppl more.

OMG lol! first noticed this post when my FL m8s told me about it. Dunno what cheats u r talking about quz it's simple as hell no swapping between windows no macros... nothing but a good old real fast moving wrist that throws ur mouse around in every corner of the mouse pad...

imho keep whining, miss and get out of sight and give me a good laugh.

FL rulez!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread