/laugh spammers..

R

Roo Stercogburn

I was in Thid the other night with my boney schlepping around with the other Mids at slowbie speed. There were at least double the number of Albs there and they were camping the MB.

We sneaked round the back of the MB and got them from behind. We caught them looking the wrong way and waded in. We died of course, but we had a bloody good fight and took a lot more down than would have been expected.

And then the laugh spamming started. I was amused though, because they'd been caught with their pants down and the muppets laughspamming had only survived the fight through vastly superior numbers.

Laughspammer = waste of a good night in bed for somebody's parents.

:D

O

old.Sko

rofl roo, they had reason to laugh-spam you :p
In such ecounters key is disengage timely and allowed loss - one or two bloodthirsty zerks who dont read group chat spammed with TANKS PULL BACK.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Thid was zerged by at least 3-4FG Albs. There was just under 2FG Mids in total. Choices: nibbling away wandering around slowbie (no skald, healer, runie speed), or get sneaky and do something else, knowing you would probably croak, but have some fun.

It was a deliberate charge to take as many down as possible with the people we had.

Not stupid at all :p

O

old.Sko

Well in my time in thidranki with toyama we ran as one fg ambushing greater number of people. Personal record - 15 DMs from us, not a single death and successful pullback from alb zerg which was assaulting keep. Though usually we lost a certain zerk due to fact he always managed to run outside heal radius :)

PS. Love your shammies - aoe desease is great when you're pulling back from fight, due to oom casters/healers :)
PPS. Check Toyama score - pretty proud for such result of thidranki mending gimp :)
PPPS. (Love pses). Leave suicide bombing to assasins. Dont make them look gimps for taking one caster from fg, where healer and zerk can take half of the group with them :) And i confess to great sin, as healer i laughspammed all infis i came across :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Sko
And i confess to great sin, as healer i laughspammed all infis i came across :)

infils and scout pussies who cant kill healers deserve to die...

I NEVER been killed by a healer with both scout and infil, although they made funny attemps to do so

well maybe when i got zerged someone might have given me a final blow in the back but that doesnt count

F

Faravid

I would love to /laugh spam at all infils nightshaded when I accedently kill one.. if I do this bye accident theres no time to stand and do emotes cause your open hunting season to all his friends since you used the stick wich is in mythic eyes just for nosepicking not for combat cause combat takes your sneaky skills away for 10 friggin minutes!

thats my main reason for not laugh spamming if i ever kill something otherwise i would laugh spam all day long at Rambo, Mona etc etc..

Users who are viewing this thread