Latest waste of money....

D

Damini

Originally posted by Recoil101
Biggest waste of money?

ummm my PS2, network adaptor, 5 games.... I played the beta of Destruction Derby twice.... and thats about it.

Paying for my 2 EQ accounts for 4 years and then deleting them..

Whats wrong with the PS2? I get PS2 envy when I go into Game and see all the games you can play :(

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by Chameleon
If only that were the case! On the face of things it does work that way, as my old ms optical did, but what actually happens is that once in the game, it forgets everything you've assigned the keys to do! :mad:

Does that to me too and Ive found a little workaround. Before you start your game, go to the Mouse configurator and change something simple (like the number of lines to scroll) and APPLY.

I find if I do that, the mouse works a treat.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

300.- Euros for a new fridge... three weeks before we move back to the US of Hey-are-yu0-pointing-a-gun-at-meh-fagg0t??.
(I broke it when I decided that de-frosting would go faster with a screw driver involved to break some of the icefloats in the freezer compartment... stabbed a cooling pipe, of course. Fridge broken).

And I can't find a buyer for it... flying out to Boston on friday... Hello Salvation army guys, want a brand new fridge?? ffs :(

F

Flamin_Squirrel

£700 for motorbike gear, but i dont have a bike yet :(

T

throdgrain

Silliest thing is, you didnt buy it from me :/

F

Flamin_Squirrel

Hehehe, probably not actualy, Im a short arse. Very much doubt it would fit.

S

Summo

Most recently I had to pay nearly £800 on parking fines.

I'm such a fucking idiot. :(

What's makes me even more bitter is that this could have paid for my week-long trip to New York over the new year period with my girlfriend (which I'm very excited about, incidentally. :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom