Latest BF3 dramas

throdgrain

FH is my second home
For me BF3 never ever loads first time I try to join a server, it will give the error BF3 failed to load or something like that. Anyone else get this?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
On some rare occasions when trying to connect to a server, it connects. But the screen is all black, until I try to connect again.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Unleash your inner geek and play Skyrim instead.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Unleash your inner geek and play Skyrim instead.

I looked but he aint there :)

I get the BF3 has unexpectedly stopped thing every time I first start it. Stupid thing.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
And also, after I've played a game of BF3 no screen saver works, I have to reset it :confused:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I get it now and then, maybe one game in 10 or so.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Wait till you get the new patch. Holy shit how to make a poor multi player experience worse. Server browser in BF 1942 was passable. BF2 Shat - Bad Company 2 pretty decent. BF3 beyond awful.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lulz :)

On the other hand the closed beta of Tribes is 100% stable for me so far. 15 hours of bug-free amazingness (today!) and going... :D

In fact, of the 30 or so other games I've got installed on the box there's only one which gave me any shit - Battlefield Bad Company 2.

I was seriously considering BF3 but with Tribes raising it's l33t gameplay head it's reminded me what I've got a PC for. Maybe when it goes down to less than a tenner I may take a punt...

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It's actually a very good game Scouse, I cant deny that, but lately it's so annoying I've started playing MW3 :)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Wait till you get the new patch. Holy shit how to make a poor multi player experience worse. Server browser in BF 1942 was passable. BF2 Shat - Bad Company 2 pretty decent. BF3 beyond awful.

I have no problem finding a suitable match. What's wrong with the server browser?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Whats wrong with it? it's Internet Explorer for a start!

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Had no problems with server browser, had a few problems with the game randomly closing though, heard I gotta update punkbuster, will do soon.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I've not had a single problem with it yet, and I've played it loads. Probably because i'm on the PS3 though.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
I like it personally. But I also really like the whole Battle Log set up. *dives for cover*

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got it free with my new graphics card!

Shame I have to use the god awful Origins to play it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom