Latency lag since 1.78 patch

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else suffering from latency lag since the patch? Its almost making DAOC unplayable for me.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Only on that new island for me, could be due to that event though.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
LAG = caused by the ISP's battling over things in europe = some people can't even play d2 :D

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
Lag has been terrible lately for me too.
I can't be sure if it's from server or from my crappy provider, but i suspect it's a bit of both.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Personally 99% of the lag since 1.78 has for me been ISP lag - mostly opentranist-lag (france telecom). Seems they are having some major internal routing/latency problems. It must be a coincidence that it started more or less with 1.78 release.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
having lagg to got BBB as isp, its now and then tho. And not only in agramon.

All over the place ingame, think its ingame only to...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
getting lag spikes in non crowded areas. Have cried twice in one night. I think I will run ping plotter for the mods maybe that will help?

Sharkith

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Agramon has _loads_ of bottlenecks when it comes to spikes. Dosnt matter what system you run you will notice them sadly.

I have not suggestion what could cause these. I doubt ISP battles are the problems in my case. :(

VoltyOo

Fledgling Freddie
same here.. heavy lag now and then, like 3 sec delay during those spikes..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Main problem in Agramon, from my pov, is when Mile Gates load up (they are fucking huge) and when u "cross" zones (between 2 bridges and just before Mile gates again). Seems more a software problem to me.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
the ML7/8 raids on Prydwen/Alb were suffering from it a lot yesterday. Oddly it only seemed to be happening in TOA, other zones were perfectly ok. Wouldn't surprise me if the lag in Agramon and TOA are related to be honest. Add a new zone and an existing one gets laggy /ponder. I doubt it was client lag either as EVERYONE was suffering from it and 20/30 people LD'ing each time it happened.

No idea what the lag was like on Agramon, I'm not a stealther or a high RR so I'm more or less excluded from it. Pointless fecking addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom