Lately I've noticed...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
That often my life, and more importantly my mood is governed by two factors.

The WAF
Wife Aproval Factor
and the
WAR
Wife Aproval Rating

now the War is very much influenced by the WAF, and you actions are rated on WAF wich iether way effects the WAR in a positive or negative direction.
and your WAR Level very much dictates wich actions you "can" and "cannot" do. as you can never fall below 0 so the lower the WAR the greater the need to achive good WAF points, wich can later be spent at your discression.

ps:
Wife can be substituted by any significant other

AND NOW!

dancing spagetti!
YouTube - Line Dancing - Spaghetti

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah, but don't you remember? You can do anything with a wife/gf and your life isn't hindered at all!

Hey! It had to be said :D

Honestly, i know what you're saying, but that's a fact of "relationship". Any man who thinks they don't have that is A: At the start of one or B: Soon at the end of one.

FYI; WAR=WAF*2/PA(past aggression)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Isnt it a fucking kick in the nuts thought that this like other parts of a relationship doenst work both ways?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Isnt it a fucking kick in the nuts thought that this like other parts of a relationship doenst work both ways?

If you want to have some fun, start acting like they do. It's fuuuuuuuun! :D

Just remember to stop.

Seriously.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around or desert you

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
A couple of years ago, I wanted to buy me new speakers for my stereo. So I bought me one of those hi-fi magazines, which usually contains tons of reviews and ratings of stereo equipment. So I looked at the pictures with all the columns of abbreviations and (to me) meaningless numbers. One of the abbreviations had an asterisk. It was WAF*. Looking down the page, I found what that means

* Wife Acceptance Factor

... I swear, true story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom