late night arti grp

porky

Fledgling Freddie
hi im looking 2 join a late night arti grp can join with 50 ice wizz or infil,
so if any1 has a spot free in grp or would like 2 start a grp with me pls relpy.
If possible id like a grp willing to farm artis as many nights a week as poss till all have there there artis thnx
:flame:

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Could use some arte's for my wiz, can't be on every night though cause of alot of homework, but should be able to attend 3-4 times a week mayby.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
im interested if times/days r good . all i need is EOY for friar and he is complete n ready fo nf... could do with 2-3 for scout also.

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
We'll pick 1 char and no matter how many arte's that one need we will get em, or ya making a limit even for 1char only?
giff times to ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
im in i can bring any of the following in the late evening (10pm ish onwards uk time):
Pally
Sorc
Friar
Mincer
Cleric(fop)
Cleric(bb)
Cleric(SMITE!!!11one)
Lowbie matter cab if we need to focus pull anyhting
Ice Wizzy
Spirit Cabba rr4
Earth theur(48 earth) with Raging Power and mcl2 and mota2 for the uberwtf petspamdeluxeplatinumedition

thats about it i think let me know :)

Oh, all im interested in is Bracer of Zo'arkat for which wed need 2x good pallies, 2x theur (pref earth) 2-3 clerics(perfector) another tank of some description - reavers are pwn.

porky

Fledgling Freddie
yes times wil be about 10:30 onwards we all get 1 arti each 2 start with then if more than 1 person wants arti lotto is done , mind you every1 then must be able to help rest of grp get an arti as this is only right
we will run arti grp as and when every1 can trun up so we looking on people that can make the time for at least 3 nights a week
:flame:
soon as we have enuff people response we shall start:))
porkandbeef 50 gimped arms

Hoeth

Fledgling Freddie
I can attend with Hoeth fwiz every night and would gladly help. :)

porky

Fledgling Freddie
Even better make a list of artis u need and we will do wotever atris are up:) :flame:
porkandbeef

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
yeah 2hours after primetime is the best time ever to try n farm artifacts

Usosan

Fledgling Freddie
Can join with rejuv cleric.

I only need Healing Embrace and Bracer of Zo' summit, (can't spell it). Can make most evenings after 10:30pm GMT no problem ;)

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
I can join with any of the following
Pally
Mincer
Cleric BB
Cleric Rejuv / FoP

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
porky said:
Even better make a list of artis u need and we will do wotever atris are up:) :flame:
porkandbeef
SoM, GoV, A Flask, Snatcher for my pala (though i would rather get some arte's for my wiz) (4 arte's)
Nailah, CB, Jacina's Sash, Tartaros' Gift, Cloudsong and mayby Mad scallers but probally be to much trouble (this is the arte's i want the most) (5-6 arte's)

Heh ya asked for a list, ya got a list :p

Sarcon, 50 paladin
Anide, 50 Ice wiz

porky

Fledgling Freddie
ok guys the grp so far is:

1) paladin,........moonshaye
2) s/s tank,......warkrusher
3) icewizz,.......swanvesta
4) cleric/fop,....chilly
5) cleric/fop,....sugah
6) fire wizz,.....hoeth
7) thurg,........ earth spec still open
8) thurg or ice wizz,.....still open

plz all that have been picked leave a reply with list of artis needed
I hope 2 be able to fill last slots soon and get on our way.......
very sorry 2 all peeps not in grp as ive had 2 pick best 4 one full grp
We shall be starting at 10:30 each night ...no later than 11pm kick off:))
if any1 in fixed grp has a problem with this plz pm me (swanvesta/backstabber/porkyslittlehelper)
:flame: :touch:

porky

Fledgling Freddie
hi all grp willl be as listed

1) paladin........moonshaye
2) s/s tank......warkrusher
3) icewizz.......swanvesta
4) cleric/fop....sugah
5) cleric/fop....chilly
6) fire wizz......hoeth
7) thurg earth spec still open
8) thurg/icewizz still open

So far this is the fixed grp hope 2 fill other slots asap, please all picked leave a reply of wot artis they need.
Sorry to all peeps not picked as ive had 2 make the best 1fg poss
Starting times will be 10:30 GMT no later than 11pm kick off, if any1 on fixed grp list has problems with this plz contact me(swanvesta/porkyslittlehelper/backstabber)
:touch: :flame:

Hoeth

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, finally something to do after primetime, hehe :) Need Cloudsong, Ceremonial, Tartaros, and Scalars. Will attend and help out for as much as you care to have me doing.

See ya tonight.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Bracer of Zo, but for tha particular encounter we need a slughtly more tank oriented group, irecommend dropping the iec wiz and replacing with a reaver or pally or arms, possibly a merc.

Darksoul

Fledgling Freddie
hi, i whould like to join with my theurg (45 wind 28 earth) name drk, thing is that i might work some of the days... well i just want to let you know that im intrested as long as i got time! just pm me if im online if you need theurg :> and i need GoV,maddening,cb

warkrusher

Fledgling Freddie
Hi what im looking for is SOK, GOV, and if pos Tartarus, AT, CB and nailah for the sorc.. if not just gov and SOK

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Pork plz confuse me abit more.... I was one of the first to post (number 2 to be exact) that i wanted to come along with paladin or ice wiz (ice wiz slot still open, and tank slots taken by ppl who posted alot later then me)
Enlight me plz... :touch:

porky

Fledgling Freddie
SARCON im sorry dude plz count yourself in as last ice wizz:)) hope thats ok with u:))
so now we need a earth thurg, do your best 2 find as we can then start
and plz all listed plz remember this is a fixed grp and i epect all in grp list 2 be promt on times listed..once we all meet at grp we can then work out any small probs any1 has and ive only 1 rule that all must follow.....HAVE FUN AND NO BITCHING........this is a game and only worth doing if all have fun:))

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Aye thats totally fine with me Porky, was the char i was thinking of joining with anyways, so that'll be good. Someone GIFF earth theu :p

ps. preferred days would be friday and saturday night, so not to interfer to much with my school ;) not fun come to school with 4 hours sleep and look like a dead-fishy :p

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
hi i the arti's i need are Healers embrace, Scorp tails ring and Shades of Mist. Most nights are fine with me :)

porky

Fledgling Freddie
Ok guys we meet 2nite at volc plz all in grp list turn up on time at 10:30pm gmt.....We should be ready to leave at 11pm latest...lets make this fun and no bitching plz we can all have our say b4 we leave if theres any problems ..
:cheers:

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Um... coulden't that be 10:30 Cet? gmt will be 11:30 here then, and if we gotta do alot of arte's it'll be atleast 02:00 Cet before we're done and tbh don't wanna be TO wasted tomorrow, though i'll survive.

Cu at that time if no reply's before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom