@ Lastday

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
Aye. Good ol' shit-throwing keeps blood pumpin' :D

*mentor hat on*

Have u heard about concepts called "freedom of speech" and "expression of opinion"? :p

*mentor hat off*

True, it's all about mocking people a tad, cause then they will come back swinging :D

All part of the game.. A little Internet feuds never hurt anyone.

Tsapis

Loyal Freddie
Aye. Good ol' shit-throwing keeps blood pumpin' :D

*mentor hat on*

Have u heard about concepts called "freedom of speech" and "expression of opinion"? :p

*mentor hat off*

such think dont exist :p well i just find it unfair to flame him just because he wiped you and you got angry ;p if all ppl acted like this forums would be full of such threads dont you think ? :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Jeez I gotta stop drinking.. Sorry for the outburst Haldar

Everz

FH is my second home
They are hardcore wow nutters mate :) But i've sent them some mail a little while ago, but no answer yet.. perhaps they are busy with Aiden and all :)

They do know how much rp could be made from ywain?! Saturday morning groups all over again :D.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Just spoke to him. You forgot to add, that he dropped you (all) the first time So no need to explain, rvr happened.. let's all move on, perhaps next time you will come by him, and drop him while he has a mob at 30%. Such is teh game

Erm...what 1st time?

I went down there to cerberus for a 1st time in like 2-2.5 yrs , killed it 4 times - and then he jumped me when 5th mob was on 5%, killed SM but died to sham.

After that i've logged.

That's it. Dont know about any "1st time".

such think dont exist

QQ.

What about *gasp* "democracy", "free market", "being tolerant to deviations" etc etc?

...ah, fuck it :D

he wiped you and you got angry

No wipe. As i've said already - sham was standing and he was down.

Jeez I gotta stop drinking

Should be careful with the stuff. I've done alot of dangerous stuff while drunk during last year. Like driving my SUV thru forest at night, bathing nude in the public lake, and kicking some ass (good thing i left my knife back in hotel!)....Not good :/

Sorry for the outburst Haldar

Ok. Apology accepted :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Your such a nooblolo no2coxnose I'm so gonna roll you with my fg when you want to roleplay again.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
As if I am ever gonna be roleplaying again once Ywain hits :(

Celline

Regular Freddie
OMG still not forgotten :)

Mylhia here for those who forgot ;)
Miss you guys alot :) a team like we had back then will never be found anywhere else. If possible we should arrange an evening so we can have a good chat on teamspeak or vent. Time you get back to holland meek :p Anyway, we should get some contact soonish just let me know

big hug

Myl / Jen

Galos

Loyal Freddie
You nooblets ;o sorry i ran out of time to do any more 14 hr ML-Marathon, i get shivers down my spine even thinking back of doing that sick shit.

But hey, i still enjoy playing a MMO, just be it WoW at this time. Sorry to say i'm not yet considering getting back to DaoC. Our guild Vita Luna on bloodhoof eu is taking up too much time, as im still managing the raids ;-) and ofc most of my free time is taken up by my daughter now.

You should consider joining us on the other side tbh so we can relive old times, Spike and Kairoom have already joined us :clap:

Talk to you laters peeps, leave a msg here so we can get back in touch

Cheers,
Tim a.k.a. Lamara the druid ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom