@ Lastday

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Farmed Cerberus with summ rr2 sm+bot. He attacked me on brehon ranger with mob on 5% (thus fag), killed sm but died to aug/heal rr3 shaman (thus weakling).

Made a mistake tho. No brittle guard. Also should've insta "target last attacker" and qc mezz. Instead i tried to move away from him and to mob - hoping for pet to finish mob and thus secure the loot (due to autoloot = on), and only then fight. Failed :p

http://c-logic.ru/files/haldar/sshot248.jpg

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
He just wanted rps , and only rr3 so ^^

When my hunter was lowrr i've done lots of assasin missions. RR1 to RR4. Currently with 100% RP bonus, and combined with snatcher arti and a +RP myth one can achieve ~9-10k RPs per hour on a ml6 soj class - which he is, as he FZed my sham. Safe and warm and comfortable.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
10k an hour? Or he could kill you for 3k in 1 go!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Apparently im a fag and a weakling too but i have 7500 rps more than i had before i was a fag and weakling :p

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
10k an hour? Or he could kill you for 3k in 1 go!

Wrong risk/reward assessment i figure.

Apparently im a fag and a weakling too but i have 7500 rps more than i had before i was a fag and weakling

If u were standing and they not - u're not a weakling.

As for being a fag - that depends. IMO - engaging enemy who's pveing is ok - except when mob is about to die - then it is faggish.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Currently with 100% RP bonus, and combined with snatcher arti and a +RP myth one can achieve ~9-10k RPs per hour on a ml6 soj class

thats it?

i mean, is that supposed to be good or are you just being sarcastic?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
To be fair- as you said you failed to qc mezz him and let greed go in the way of common sense. I would label you the weakling and him the fag. Or the other way, whichever you prefer

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
thats it?
i mean, is that supposed to be good or are you just being sarcastic?

I think it is good - for a lowrr stealther who needs RRs under his belt. Especially - weakest stealther in today's game. RR4 can afford mos3, purge1, ip2 - a solid base for a solo game.

I would label you the weakling

Nah. I was standing at the end of it ^^

Are you Merger Haldar?

?

dont understand you.

just out of interest what UI are you using thur? ;D

Derida.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
?

dont understand you.

What are you? Retarded? I asked if you are Merger? Is your SM called Merger? Do you have a spiritmaster known by the name Merger?

Clear enough for you?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
What are you? Retarded? I asked if you are Merger? Is your SM called Merger? Do you have a spiritmaster known by the name Merger?

Clear enough for you?

1. No i dont have Merger the SM.
2. If u'd have brain in that thick head of urs instead of monkey shit u'd see the names of SM and Shaman on screenshot i've posted above.
3. Stfu n00b.

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, had to call him up, and tell him he had a whine thread :lol:

First off, he (we) rolled rangers because they are the underdog. So if you got rolled, shite happens suck it up. (yet quite lol)

Second, He (we) havent played since o5, or early 06. He's so rusty you wont belive it. To be honest, I'm amazed that he even hit you. The char has about 1day and 5 hours /played and he hasnt even got a template. He runs with 60 somthing dex and 9 stealth/bow :D So again shite happens suck it up. (again yet quite lol)

You have to make a thread about you failing, to a casual, rusty, ranger thats hardly rr3.... mate, seriously.

I would just /shrug, and keep me mouth shut.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
@ Meekx.

You are ringing the wrong people mate.

People you should be ringing is Lamara/Mylhia and Donde and tell them to get their butt back in game.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Soloing on Ywain is not about 1v1 it is about 1v3 or 1v4. If you can't handle it then its not for you. There are so many terrible players that hardly any will dare go out alone. There are a few decent soloers about but most of the time when you fight them you will get added on anyway.

In short, there is not a lot of point complaining about it, its the way RvR is done over there.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
a thread about you failing, to a casual, rusty, ranger

At the end - he was lying down, i was standing. Hardly failing.

he hasnt even got a template. He runs with 60 somthing dex and 9 stealth/bow.

Give him my grats then. He was able to kill rr2 SM in rog suit made with only thing in mind - 75% power and 101 pie.

Tsapis

Loyal Freddie
So much love in this thread ! xD well halldar if you are are farming on a pvp zone you accept the fact that ppl can jump you while you pveing , well his action is not honorable but who are u judging the way he wants to play the game ? mayby he just wants to wipe you out so you give up and he can have the spot to farm for himself ! thats an answer ! xD

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
So much love in this thread !

Aye. Good ol' shit-throwing keeps blood pumpin' :D

who are u judging the way he wants to play the game

*mentor hat on*

Have u heard about concepts called "freedom of speech" and "expression of opinion"? :p

*mentor hat off*

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
At the end - he was lying down, i was standing. Hardly failing.

Give him my grats then. He was able to kill rr2 SM in rog suit made with only thing in mind - 75% power and 101 pie.

Just spoke to him. You forgot to add, that he dropped you (all) the first time :) So no need to explain, rvr happened.. let's all move on, perhaps next time you will come by him, and drop him while he has a mob at 30%. Such is teh game :D

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
@ Meekx.

You are ringing the wrong people mate.

People you should be ringing is Lamara/Mylhia and Donde and tell them to get their butt back in game.

They are hardcore wow nutters mate :) But i've sent them some mail a little while ago, but no answer yet.. perhaps they are busy with Aiden and all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom