L

leviathane

Originally posted by old.windforce

NERF INFILS FFS!

how can he have the 23th place, must be overpowared :rolleyes:
they are overpowered tho.

H

hangianix

21 Bibsi MendAugLFG Midgard 659,047 226,470 50 Hungarian Hussar's Healer Dwarf :clap:

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by panzer_ulv
Nolby Pride. Don't you see it? Ppl with time and desire to play are bound to be high(est). Has nothing to do with overpowred or not.

Nice try whining alb. But as someone said, it proves zip.

Don't albs or hibs have time and dedication?

and it proves everything

1) savage fotm groups are very strong
2) you are a tart

E

exe

Originally posted by old.windforce
Don't albs or hibs have time and dedication?
Some albs have(PE), hibs definitely dont atm.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by exe
Some albs have(PE), hibs definitely dont atm.

no, give us relics back and we promise to come out :)

K

kaine_1

Feck, that list says a lot about game balance

No offence to you middies, and I know its only a single 'slice in time'

Also taking into account hibernian underpopulation etc etc.

Im not saying Midgard is vastly overpowered from the other two realms, and I dont think the figures are either.

It does say a few things to me though:

On the high end of rvr (top 5% or so?) Midgard is

1) more organised
2) have better group setup options

Before everyone jumps on my back and tells me its because all albs are crap (even though half of them play mid/excal) - Im just reading it as I see it.

As for the other 95% of rvr, personally I think most realms are fairly well balanced, with a -slight- advantage to Midgard at the moment, closely followed by Hib/Alb, though I think the difference is too small to have any big effect.

S

scarffs

Originally posted by ilum
It's not our fault that Mids react to their overpowered classes being balanced by jumping on the next uber "working-as-inteded" class now is it?

Its not mids fault their chars get nerfed so they have to reroll.
Not like alb ever gets nerfed.

D

Dorin

Pe is not fighting Np tho... and prydwen = not excal.
mids a bit better on excal then on prydwen tbh. [more fotm wankers ^^]

and yes fotmgard is a bit stronger then the other two realms atm. Tho d00ds playing savages, shamans or healurz wont agree with that but they still are :)

D

Dorin

Originally posted by scarffs
Its not mids fault their chars get nerfed so they have to reroll.
Not like alb ever gets nerfed.

yea zerkerz are inline with merc-bms now, not overpowered anymore... hell yea you guys NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to reroll to wtfpwn more, i understand your frustration. rofl

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Dorin
yea zerkerz are inline with merc-bms now, not overpowered anymore... hell yea you guys NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to reroll to wtfpwn more, i understand your frustration. rofl

mkay, can't beat a Merc, haven't met a Blademaster recently ... but a Zerk is toast in a duel.

A

Artemls

Originally posted by old.Lethul
no, give us relics back and we promise to come out :)

Take the Str Relics from Alb and we do a trade ;)

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by Dorin

Really cant blame Mids for that... I think its pretty much intended by Mythic to make these major changes to classes to shift the class balance and keep people PvEing. Because if you only PvP you will become bored very fast and look for something else to spend your money on. (Ofcourse I might aswell just be parnoid. :))

Some of us might remember the overpoweredness of chanters. (Some still feel they need a nerf. ;)) or the domination of SotL in Emain. Its now Mids turn to domintae but be assured that the tide will turn. Gotta keep the money flowing.

V

voltage

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
mkay, can't beat a Merc, haven't met a Blademaster recently ... but a Zerk is toast in a duel.

I beat mercs in duels... why dont albs run about with reaver groups?

oh wait... cos duels arent rvr...

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by voltage
I beat mercs in duels... why dont albs run about with reaver groups?

oh wait... cos duels arent rvr...

Important point... for our guild groups I'd take a zerk with Prevent Flight over a 2h optimized savage any time! Ofcourse that does not apply for 3 savage gank groups because they dont have to bother about peeling their healers anyway. But in my opinion these groups are just exploiting poor coding and class design, namely celerity stacking with selfhaste, insta taunt shouts and the unrealationary high quadhit rate for h2h savages.

Yes, I think savages are overpowered. Yes, I think they need to be fixed. Yes, I am a Mid.

Savages fucked up RvR for all realms and are giving certain Mid classes a very very hard life. I'm really looking forward to the comming fixes.

Now Mids feel free to flame me.

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by kaine_1
Also taking into account hibernian underpopulation etc etc.

Albion
Players: 4179
Chars: 21426

Hibernia
Players: 3770
Chars: 21627

Midgard
Players: 3406
Chars: 20029

:eek2:

Originally posted by Piojo
Not like Mid is overpowered lol...

Yes, I´m sure that´s the reason why Midgard is underpopulated on most US servers and also soon on all EU servers...must be due to Mid´s uberness...

:sleeping:

O

Ottar

> Savages fucked up RvR for all realms and are giving certain Mid
> classes a very very hard life.

"Certain classes" implies there is more that one. What then? What other midgard classes can a savage effectively attempt to replace? Other than zerkers.

You speaking of yer hunter maybe? Your hunter aint getting groups? You were getting groups before (at some point), now you aint and savages somehow caused this?

When did balanced groups become predominant in mid/prydwen? After zerker nerf.

Maybe, its the need to run in more tightly balanced groups that caused relatively gimped classes to be left outside? Is this bad? Hell, yes! Solution? Nerf more? Maybe if they nerf others enough, your life will somehow become easier.

A long time ago, when archer was the king of RvR, I remember shuttling you buggers from mpk to amg with my skald, where you disbanded and farmed to yer heart content. What I dont remember is me whining nerf on you, nor me waiting with my hands trembling four you invisible hunter folk to finally get nerfed so that your whole bloody class got depopulated for a year and is only now making a very slow comeback. Not quite sure but if I was that much of an arsehole, I'd probably have trouble getting in groups as well, no matter what class I played.

Ottar

K

kaine_1

Originally posted by farathorn_nexus
Albion
Players: 4179
Chars: 21426

Hibernia
Players: 3770
Chars: 21627

Midgard
Players: 3406
Chars: 20029

:eek2:

:sleeping:

You fail to mention which server you took this from, when thse figures are from, where you actually obtained them, what percentage of these are lvl 50 (battle ready) and if the /level 30 applied.

Not to mention the fact that the figures seem to suggest that there is a higher character to player ratio in Midgard, which sort of backs up my two points (one of which was that Midgard is more organised)

Oh by the way, whats the name of your clairvoyant?

Yes, I´m sure that´s the reason why Midgard is underpopulated on most US servers and also soon on all EU servers...must be due to Mid´s uberness...

Yet another boring juvenile flame added to what started as a reasonable /salute thread (spot the irony here anyone?)

duh

ZZzzz

K

kaine_1

Of course, someone once did say.....

'There are lies, true lies and statistics'

V

vukstinaitor

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
Important point... for our guild groups I'd take a zerk with Prevent Flight over a 2h optimized savage any time! Ofcourse that does not apply for 3 savage gank groups because they dont have to bother about peeling their healers anyway. But in my opinion these groups are just exploiting poor coding and class design, namely celerity stacking with selfhaste, insta taunt shouts and the unrealationary high quadhit rate for h2h savages.

Would just like to add that PF also is bugged. Its supposed to have 35% chance to proc but its infact 100%. So i guess your exploiting poor coding with a serker with PF in group aswell. :p

A

aveh

Its now Mids turn to domintae but be assured that the tide will turn.

Yep. Hibernia's turn next, no doubt...

F

faderullan

Originally posted by vukstinaitor
Would just like to add that PF also is bugged. Its supposed to have 35% chance to proc but its infact 100%. So i guess your exploiting poor coding with a serker with PF in group aswell. :p

Its not at all 100%. Sometimes i have hit people 5 times in a row without a proc. 5 combatrounds, thats about 4 dw hits. So infact its 9 hits with sword and no proc. 9*35% >>> 100%.

And sometimes it procs on first hit. But with merc i usually hit with both swords so i have 35%*2 chance of proccing.

F

faderullan

And mids have that many in last week rp chart because they have many good active guilds at the moment. All of them are very hard to beat. Need a perfect game to be able to win over any of them without using any ra. And need to play good to win over them if we use ra. And we have to use ra's vs all of those guild groups when they can save all for us. Fun fun. And if we win the add ratio is what? 80%? In the end it took the fun out of it. At least for me.

And i have heard from quite many sources(within those guilds) that some mids often cooperate just to kill pe. Which kinda sucks imo.

But its a game and noone can tell anyone else how to play it.

Z

Zarmin

Nice one

Yes, I think savages are overpowered. Yes, I think they need to be fixed. Yes, I am a Mid.

Savages fucked up RvR for all realms and are giving certain Mid classes a very very hard life. I'm really looking forward to the comming fixes.

Now Mids feel free to flame me.

As i always hoped regardless of Realm being there are still smart folks on either side of the fence ;)

F

faderullan

It isnt 100%

PF can only proc from behind though.

So its 0% from side and front. And 35% from behind. (70% if you are a dual weilder)

O

old.Jeriraa

Have done tests with a warrior and it sure as hell doesnt proc 100%!

@Ottar: Whats that bullshit about hunters not getting groups??? After LA nerf hunters are wanted more than ever before... by shadowblades. :clap:

V

vukstinaitor

Im positive its 100% chance to proc. Remember that you dont just have to be behind someone for it to proc, the target also has to run away.

O

old.Jeriraa

Remember that you dont just have to be behind someone for it to proc, the target also has to run away.

Thats something new to me. :) Thank you.

K

kalgarn

about 6-7 months ago if you looked at the same stats you saw mostlly hibs in the top 10 and the rest divided between albs and hibs with the occasionall mid.now it's mids.does this mean mid is overpowered?
yes,atm a mid optimized group has the edge over mid and alb optimized groups just like hibs and albs had before.
will this change?yes,it has allways been like this and it won't change,because of the wonderfull "balancing" of mythic there will allways be one realm who got the upperhand and two other realms complaining about it.
but a nerf can also have unexpected side effects.i remember when ppl first started talking about patch 1.62 and the la/end buff nerf hibs and albs were chuckling about it and mids were screaming mid was dead etc.
now what happend?alot of zerks rolled savages,wich was expected,but also alot of sb's and zerks made healers.and this wasen't expected and this is what made mids the strongest realm atm.
so if you call for a nerf,be carefull what you wish for because it can have unexpected side effects for the whole realm balance.
just my two cents,carry on whining ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread