Last time i renew....

Chance

Loyal Freddie
ok so this is it majts! last time i gonna do it!!! great learning alot of u especially wanna say thanks 2

Colin, Tony, Mikkel, Rudi, Fredje, Slirre(fatass), Lellenili, Betty (.Y.), SeddE_, Einsi, Frey, preatoria, Sirblaster, Ulas, Ljuvasara, Pilskaft, Priz(crazy person), Plok and all the danes ive met thru the ages

beside this id like 2 say thanks for the bit of fun we had playing Limors (Nocturne alliance) and stonehenge - Pretty Pink Pwnies (Slow Crew)

i have a final question how can i downgrade my house? id like 2 keep it as a cottage as a memory

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
Take care m8 and good luck for the future, and if the game gods are willing we will meet again soon.
Had a great time playing with you and an even greater time listening to your continuous swearing

/salute

Ghaos Smaug

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Tc Nick it was great fun but like all good fun, it has to come to a end:( Maybe cya in WH

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Take care chance ... been good playing with from time to time ..stay on msn little one.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Take care m8 and good luck for the future, and if the game gods are willing we will meet again soon.
Had a great time playing with you and an even greater time listening to your continuous swearing

/salute

Ghaos Smaug
Hi majt! hows sunny mexico ? ;D gonna play WAR?

Tc Nick it was great fun but like all good fun, it has to come to a end:( Maybe cya in WH

tell what server u and tone would play, and please dont uninstall ventrilo cause i dont want 2 use 20 - 40 mins explaining how that works 2 u :p

Take care chance ... been good playing with from time to time ..stay on msn little one.
little one? fuck u tbh ;p

Zyrex

Banned
no thank you Grolf for keeping your little brother off your back for ages? ;<

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
Hi majt! hows sunny mexico ? ;D gonna play WAR?

aye Mexico is great, but been working in Peru for the last 4 months,finish that project end this year so next year ill have more time to do fun stuff like :drink: and play WH keep in :touch:

/salute
Ghaos Smaug

Chance

Loyal Freddie
No, eres mucho en Msn amigo!! soy da shit

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
No, eres mucho en Msn amigo!! soy da shit

no mi niño, no es correcto. no es ¨eres mucho en Msn, pero Soy mucho en Msn, porque casi nunca estoy en Msn! pero no te preocupes, nos vemos en Msn. aye tu estas :worthy: da shit! hasta pronto

/salute
Ghaos Smaug

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
ok so this is it majts! last time i gonna do it!!! great learning alot of u especially wanna say thanks 2

Colin, Tony, Mikkel, Rudi, Fredje, *Slirre(fatass), Lellenili, Betty (.Y.), SeddE_, Einsi, Frey, preatoria, Sirblaster, Ulas, Ljuvasara, Pilskaft, Priz(crazy person), Plok and all the danes ive met thru the ages

beside this id like 2 say thanks for the bit of fun we had playing Limors (Nocturne alliance) and stonehenge - Pretty Pink Pwnies (Slow Crew)

i have a final question how can i downgrade my house? id like 2 keep it as a cottage as a memory

Missed this thread so it needs to get bumped!!!
Hey wait! Is this a early Goodbye thread ?? dident we play Jan-april this year? Sad to see you playing Bug of conan meight ;) have to try out WH with me... Great guy had some good laughts in vent...

*About the fatass part !!! You want me to flex my muscles again for you in the webcam ;)?1!?!? cant belive what pilskaft says he is the fatass :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom