Last patch up to download (ftp)

Feral

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting confused now :)
Do you need this to go with the new client download :confused:

Teza

Fledgling Freddie
Nope you need to download new client+last patch in order to play.

Tilda

Can we just DL the new patch or do we need stuff from both FTP's here?

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
You need a new installer for 1.1.2 patch, it's silly. :(

Mine have been running for nearly 24 hours and it's on 87%. Crappy 0.5 internet.

Edit:
www.wow-europe.com said:
The new patch will be pushed live tomorrow morning on the Beta and PVP servers. In the meantime, you may now begin to download the new full client installer in advance. You will need this installer to continue playing on the European Closed Beta Test after the patch has gone live, no matter what language version you intend to play.
To start downloading, just log on to the European World of Warcraft website for the language you want to play (you can select the flag at the top right of this page), and click either on “Download WoW”, “WoW herunterladen” or “Télécharger WoW”.

Please keep your current installation of the game until the patch arrives. You will not be able to connect to the servers if you install the latest client before the servers have been updated. You will be informed on this page when the patch is live.

I guess you need to download it for the FB too.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
AhoyHoy said:
Can you not download the whole folder at once, having to download each separate file seems tedious :(
Get a proper FTP client.

legar

Loyal Freddie
maybe because the topic is 2 months old? :twak:

just buy the damn game.

legar

Loyal Freddie
patch it trough the game then :p it will appear in your WoW folder incase you wanna do something else with it later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom