Last Nights fun

Bahumat

FH is my second home
On Mount Silverspear on the Order side we <Fear> managed to defend a keep from the evil Destruction baddies rawrrr!!!

We were in the Empire lands, Troll Country. We were between 12-16 fighting people of similar level. There was siege warfare (I was a lvl 13 Ironbreaker so was working the oil. Got lots of kills hehe).

They managed to get the keep door down and we had to hold them at the stairs. We were using the collision detection to try and protect our Bright Wizards, however on a couple of occasions we sandwiched them between the enemy lol!

I think knockback spells will play strong roles in keep takes because the tanks can just form a shield wall. We had 2 Bright Wizards going Hell Fire on everyone hahaha.

Here's a picture of us at the end. Was a fucking awesome 4 hours :)

Keep_Defense_1.jpg

p.s. Yes that is me, all naked doing Street Fighter HADUUKKEEENNNN!!!!!

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
hehe nice =) well it's absolutly hillarious to do the T2... =) can't wait till my first raid to a capital city =)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hehe nice =) well it's absolutly hillarious to do the T2... =) can't wait till my first raid to a capital city =)

Yeah me neither!

Just for anyone who has not done a T2 keep raid/defense. This had so many people in guild saying "wow, this is as much fun as I've had since daoc" and lots of other comments.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Yeah keep defence is fun, specially when the destruction just keep stading clustered together, put bombard turret up, throw acid bomb, buff hellfire bombard and nuke away. Sure most stayed alive but was some sweet numbers goin up :)

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
To Add was around 12 of our guild + some randoms vs 24+ Destruction at there peak!

Rank 13 RR13 (cap)

I cant get more rps if i wanted too :(

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Nice one! We had a big shindig of our own on Burlock server on Saturday night. A full warband of Order defending against godless hordes of Destruction in Elven tier 2 lands ... was one heck of a party.

As you say -- the keep fighting is very well implemented, some of the best PvP fun I've had since DAoC back in the day.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
When i did some keep defence i kept seeing 100 RP floating over the screen now and then. Is that some reward for defending the keep? Got 900 RP for nabbing a T3 Keep at level 20 with an order zerg.

jedspeedy

Fledgling Freddie
On Mount Silverspear on the Order side we <Fear> managed to defend a keep from the evil Destruction baddies rawrrr!!!

We were in the Empire lands, Troll Country. We were between 12-16 fighting people of similar level. There was siege warfare (I was a lvl 13 Ironbreaker so was working the oil. Got lots of kills hehe).

They managed to get the keep door down and we had to hold them at the stairs. We were using the collision detection to try and protect our Bright Wizards, however on a couple of occasions we sandwiched them between the enemy lol!

I think knockback spells will play strong roles in keep takes because the tanks can just form a shield wall. We had 2 Bright Wizards going Hell Fire on everyone hahaha.

Here's a picture of us at the end. Was a fucking awesome 4 hours :)

Keep_Defense_1.jpg

p.s. Yes that is me, all naked doing Street Fighter HADUUKKEEENNNN!!!!!

:iagree:
yep it was fun was at the start of it but we was only 4 of us in the keep killing them befor we got the help.

btw i was one of the Bright Wizards Athena <fear> lv16 r13 :flame:

and yes he was naked did not look very good from the back :kissit:

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
My biggest problem about the RvR seems to be my comp isn't top notch so when it's about 20-30 ppl on screen at once it is starting to protest a bit.... so the most RvR action will have to wait for me... at least 1-2 more weeks till the new comp arrives.... =(

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
This had so many people in guild saying "wow, this is as much fun as I've had since daoc" and lots of other comments.

Had exactly the same comments in our guild chat when we did our first keep defense in T2. The only thing is we didn't need 6 months or more to grind to level 50 to achieve it :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Had exactly the same comments in our guild chat when we did our first keep defense in T2. The only thing is we didn't need 6 months or more to grind to level 50 to achieve it :)

heheh spot on!

mgX

Fledgling Freddie
a naked dwarf?? think about the children, would you PLEASE think about the children!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom