Last night/This morning @ DC

S

Shanaia

This morning at about 4, 13 mids attacked Crimthainn. My guild held it and 2 clerics logged on in the keep. After buffing and healing the level 10 Bowmen they pissed off.

This gave us a pretty good indication they were going to try DC as it was level 5. So I rushed over there on another char. I was there when the outer (level 8) door was 90%.

I got my Treb up (the second at that time) when the door was at 85%... around the time the door was down we had 5 sometimes 6 trebs firing. Even synching shots. The keep was at level 10 before the first door went down.

All off this didn't work. Healers seemed to have endless suply of mana and 1500 damage from 6 firing trebs didn't worry them much... 20 seconds later the treb just hit the same 6 people .. for about an hour till they had the second door down. They did set up a ram in the end but that was more to speed things up .. not like they wouldn't have wrfpwned us without it

1. Well played mids (I think it was Loki's Fallen... dressed in purple)... you are obviously very good. To bad you had to do your stuff after normal people went to bed and before they awoke. But hey the fact I was there defending puts us on the same scale of normality :p
2. What the f00k is this game going to if 6 trebs don't trouble people hitting the door without a ram?... What is the use of rams... what is the use of Trebs?

Sure we could have had different GT's so we interupted the healers and damaged the tanks at the same time .. but we're talking 200-300 damage on a healer.. on a 20 second (about) timer.. so they have time to f00king sit down between shots then.

Yes .. someone (me) got pwned.. an I will cry more and also QQ ... just thought I'd question the use of things I actually believed in a couple of days ago. But basicly things like having a keep at 10 and having people using trebs and having the doors at 8 won't stop a guild from walking right in at 6 in the morning. :(

D

Donlo

Was there also and must say well pushed by the mids, one of the better seiges i have had the pleasure to take part in.

To reiterate what shan said above, we were getting rather irritated/baffled/cross when actually syncing, at one time, 5 trebs and having relitavely little effect. we know you loverly mids run with a few healers/shammies in your group but damn you had alot of mana or something :m00:

Was in the early hours mind, so i suppose another 5 trebs might have kept you at bay if we could muster the people...maybe?

Any-who, very nice fighting you pink-buggers+friends, well fought...if rather suss!

Don

A

Astraad

Hehe was fun aye thx for staging a defence, made it more interesting :). Yer it was early but we were kinda bored :)

Users who are viewing this thread